[SOLD] SR Speedo For Sale / Super S Spoiler

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
SR Spoiler
Paint Code TJ4 Blue
Paint in fairly good condition and no cracks in the plastic.
Nuts included as are the plastic inserts that go into the body of the car if you wish to fit properly (most people just bond on the sides if the car didn't originally have a spoiler.
Make me an offer, P&P £20
IMG_4225.JPG
IMG_4226.JPG

SR Clocks
Good Condition
Mileage showing 128401 but this is fairly easily changable.
I have cut the plugs off the car so if your car doesn't originally have a rev counter and needs extra wiring then you'll have it here.
Don't know how many of the bulbs work, I would recommend upgrading to LEDs when changing the clocks.
Make me an offer, P&P £5 If bought together then postage would be £20
IMG_4227.JPG
IMG_4228.JPG

Last edited:
I'm in west bury Wiltshire so may be cheaper to collect! Not wanting to make myself available for a sting here but I have no clue on the value of this stuff xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Speedo is cable drive, think it will only fit 1993 to 1998, facelifts are all electronic iirc.
I'd let the spoiler go for £30 collected to avoid the hassle of having to package.

Ah okay don't worry about the clocks then, alright buddy.. Well I'll see what I have left after payday and get back to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SR Spoiler
Paint Code TJ4 Blue
Paint in fairly good condition and no cracks in the plastic.
Nuts included as are the plastic inserts that go into the body of the car if you wish to fit properly (most people just bond on the sides if the car didn't originally have a spoiler.
Make me an offer, P&P £20
View attachment 43508 View attachment 43509

SR Clocks
Good Condition
Mileage showing 128401 but this is fairly easily changable.
I have cut the plugs off the car so if your car doesn't originally have a rev counter and needs extra wiring then you'll have it here.
Don't know how many of the bulbs work, I would recommend upgrading to LEDs when changing the clocks.
Make me an offer, P&P £5 If bought together then postage would be £20
View attachment 43510 View attachment 43511
Hi are these both sold.......ta