• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

sr project euro/jap

bolton_18

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
got me a sweet sr needs some tlc but all ill be done in the next couple of months lol at the end of april i got the wide arch kit and the rest i kno but is a surpise for you all as im importing a few bits and i got a few tricks up my sleve since i sold my last micra lol

got me a sweet sr needs some tlc but all ill be done in the next couple of months lol at the end of april i got the wide arch kit and the rest i kno but is a surpise for you all as im importing a few bits and i got a few tricks up my sleve since i sold my last micra lol

thats wicked. get some pics up of it. surprise us then.

got some pics this mornin :grinning: got a quote 4 body kit 500 in primer n i got some lowerin springs from gmax 35mm n also some wind deflectors from heko lol n i need to mind some 30mm spacers does any body no of any noe hu has any

Attachments

• 20100327_002..jpg
    20100327_002..jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 359
  • 20100327_001..jpg
    20100327_001..jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 339
lol cheers i had a vts for six months but couldnt afford to run it and modify so i returned lol

just a small update got me bumper painted , primed smooth boot , and primed o/s rear wing , and open grill :laugh:

Attachments

• attachment-LF4LEV&#46.jpg
    attachment-LF4LEV&#46.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 348
  • attachment-CS6KEV&#46.jpg
    attachment-CS6KEV&#46.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 356
  • attachment-WUJKEV&#45.jpg
    attachment-WUJKEV&#45.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 329
  • attachment-8UXIEV&#46.jpg
    attachment-8UXIEV&#46.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 313
interior is stripped and started retriming seats and spraying interior pannels just need to source a 98- dash and sport+ door seals , seat belts, sunroof blind and interior sunroof rubber for roof linner, and roof handles. lol i proberly getting all those bits from nissan as i am unable to find these bits on ebay as the sport+ was the only model that had a black interior as far as i am aware lol. and i need to sound proof the car which will be a trip to good ol ebay to get dynamat, difficult to spend some good time working on car at the minute because i am working the harvest on my dads farm so its the od hour here and there lol . got a new filler cap from sparco for my widach kit cortesy of humphies , very shinny lol, it will be a mad couple of months , finnish date i am aimming end of november so not long , and then i will unveil it to all you fellow msc'ers at a day meet followed by a massic pic up load.

oh wow i was getting so paranoid for a minute. i thought you had stolen my front bumper! but thats from the wide arch kit that kristian made, he sold to someone up north, who sold it to me. i then got it modified and took some moulds then sold it to Kp7f or what ever his name is, that then got sold and ended up with Matt H, i lost track of it after that.

but yea i have the same bumper in my shed!

oh wow i was getting so paranoid for a minute. i thought you had stolen my front bumper! but thats from the wide arch kit that kristian made, he sold to someone up north, who sold it to me. i then got it modified and took some moulds then sold it to Kp7f or what ever his name is, that then got sold and ended up with Matt H, i lost track of it after that.

but yea i have the same bumper in my shed!

lol is ur mould light because me front bumber is well heaver lol n im the one who bought it off matt and its been in my shed ever since lol

need to get new clutch as mine is about had it , i need to get lots n lots of sound proffing but dynamat is so expensive can any one offer me some thing just as good or is that the best stuff money can buy and i need to get some sheet metal picking up my new dash on sunday mornin from hoodedreeper and i have some sparco wipers in post from humphries with a guineuin nissan oil filter and caliper seals because one of my calipers has decided to seise up .

Attachments

• attachment-VBPGIV&#46.jpg
    attachment-VBPGIV&#46.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 282
  • attachment-KYHOIV&#46.jpg
    attachment-KYHOIV&#46.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 313
  • attachment-I4SYIV&#45.jpg
    attachment-I4SYIV&#45.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 313
.... i need to get lots n lots of sound proffing but dynamat is so expensive can any one offer me some thing just as good or is that the best stuff money can buy......

There's plenty of generic sound deadening mat type products that can't be far off the "Brand Leader" quality. I've also heard of folk using un-gritted roofing felt, and even just painting on bitumen in hard to reach areas - a lot like what a lot of cars have from the factory!

update - car is officaly off the road for about 2 years lol i have started stripping the car , jobs to do first will be welding up the hole in the floor pan behind the drivers seat and a new front crossmember and front panel, then its time to weld the roof up so the rain drains are out :) and re weld the smooth boot :p. then i just have to decide wats next haha, i kno what i want to do its just deciding what to do first, i think it be the roll cage and all the suspension whist fitting the body kit so i can get it sitting nice :) then start splashing some cash at the engine lol. then fit sound system and interior last after all the mechanics and fueling and brakes are finished. lol i have alot of work to do but at least i dont have to rush about worrying that it has to be back on the road the next day ,bonus. so i bought my first motorbike got my self a 125cc cruser so it cheep to run and insure so more money can be spent on my car :p.

good mate,can take your time with him!
er them white lines arent extra lanes for motorbikes remember
like them two near ace cafe yesterday stayed well over in the fast lane to give em way and they were still right on my front bumper stoopids girls:grinning:

car is goin back on the road yay. havin new front crossmember today n havinthe hole in the floor welded up job done. insured 540 bargin n just need tax after mot. cant wait will be drivin it thursday :). after march body kit may go on but i want to buy some beep dish rims preferably before hand. goin to get some renalt clio williams fronts seats as well ive decided they are so comfy and they hold you in a treat.

Back