SR Bumpers on LX

Hey Guys -

I've been reading many threads about installing the SR bumpers on other models of K11's.

I've got a set in Black, I know how to mount it, however I am unsure whether mine has the wiring loom for the lights, and also how they would be operated (i.e would I need to make a switch to control or would they come on with dipped beams)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

Sam

If you have the loom it should be tucked somewhere near the front bumper, on a lx I doubt it's there

The lights are driving lights, not fog lights, they come on with high beam

Thanks for the quick response! if the LX does not have the loom, is it easy as wiring an extra 12V off the main beams H4's to the bumper lights?

That's alright. I was contemplating wiring the bumper lights to come on with the headlights, I think it'll look better than way, (Also means i don't have to wire in a button to turn them on :') - Bumpers are getting fitted tomorrow (hopefully) with the spoiler today :) Holding the grille back until the bumpers on :) It'd look strange, Red bonnet (faded), black grille and grey bumpers :p

You should run a separate relay for your driving lights. If you want them to come on with your headlights take a live feed from either headlight to the coil of a relay. Then run a new fused live to both of your driving lights.

@Agent_Sm1th - I've looked into this but am struggling to find a relay that would work ¬¬ - There's alot of American videos online where they're using a 4 pin relay with two low number pins and 87 and 88 (or something close) - Can you find one for me? I'm on Facebook if its easier to converse. You'll find me easily. Sam Matthias Hayward-Vernon - thanks :')

Any standard relay will work. Get to the scrappers and get an ignition or fuel pump one, or even better find a car with fog lights and use that relay.