SR breaking Sheffield

Anybody in Sheffield wanting prefacelift parts try KR Autos on Queens Road, Heeley. While I was there looking for a heater card this morning a turquoise SR was brought in complete, only thing missing is heater card :rolleyes:
It has standard SR alloys, obviously full SR interior including green clocks (forgot to check mileage as they wouldn't fit mine). Main problem is a broken front bumper :( but it does also have headlight protectors (one has a small crack)

What are the guys like there? Only breakers yards I've been to in Sheff are around Hillsborough and don't let anyone in and charge to remove stuff. I've yet to find a good place to browse for parts.

What are the guys like there? Only breakers yards I've been to in Sheff are around Hillsborough and don't let anyone in and charge to remove stuff. I've yet to find a good place to browse for parts.
I only called in on the off chance in passing so had no tools with me:rolleyes: . They lent me a screwdriver and let me get on with it, from the 4 micras I saw I removed 3 heater cards and they let me choose the best one and try it in my car before paying for it. Used them loads of times over the years and never had a problem

Back