Spotted! Micra

Dewgel

Buy & Sell Member
I spotted this about a year or two ago, my mate took the photo but I was never part of the MSC then or had a license, just found this photo..

Any idea who's this is? It looked proper funky!

photo0235rs6.jpg

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
I spotted this in a petrol station over the road from the Brittania in Cleadon about hmm a good few months ago now it only had one grill then, and i think i might have spotted it on sunday at testo's roundabout if it had a big fat exhaust on the back, no idea whos it is though sorry :) i know that not a lot of help :p

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
because joe he is a tool thats why mate he got a 1.6 conversion done on his car but still has cirtain 1.0l running parts on it as he didnt have enough money to finnish it all off (the company that done it held the car till he paid for the work that they had already done which wasnt much) and it doesnt look like that no more i can tell you + he drives like a maniac and i dont want the msc to have a bad name

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
because joe he is a tool thats why mate he got a 1.6 conversion done on his car but still has cirtain 1.0l running parts on it as he didnt have enough money to finnish it all off (the company that done it held the car till he paid for the work that they had already done which wasnt much) and it doesnt look like that no more i can tell you + he drives like a maniac and i dont want the msc to have a bad name

can you get any more info or pics?

is the guy gonna sell the car or something?

Robb

Site Supporter
An '02 plate with a 98-00 front end?! with sr alloys?! looks very neat. hehe that grill setup is crazy.

Blake

Ex. Club Member
ive spotted this to in the whitley bay area, was siting like 2" of my back bumper, that grill looks rather gash tho

if its a 1.6 should go pritty well