Spotted crashed Micras

There are some poorly Micras in those photos. We bought a Micra K11 1.0 for our sons 17 th birthday as it was cheaper to buy it or him and insure it in his name than it was to put him on my insurance for an 03 Mondeo diesel £4000 quote. Anyway he learnt passed his test within 12 months all it needed fot next two mots was a bit of weling and the odd bulb the third test passed with flying colours on the weds then on the friday of same week he had a prang. Bumper wing and headlight from Motorhog Doncaster for £84 plus me painting and back on the road. He loves the car and says to his mates with cars on finance it's paid for runs ok great on fuel and I've got money in the bank as well.(Y)(Y)

OP
OP
peposhi

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
There are some poorly Micras in those photos. We bought a Micra K11 1.0 for our sons 17 th birthday as it was cheaper to buy it or him and insure it in his name than it was to put him on my insurance for an 03 Mondeo diesel £4000 quote. Anyway he learnt passed his test within 12 months all it needed fot next two mots was a bit of weling and the odd bulb the third test passed with flying colours on the weds then on the friday of same week he had a prang. Bumper wing and headlight from Motorhog Doncaster for £84 plus me painting and back on the road. He loves the car and says to his mates with cars on finance it's paid for runs ok great on fuel and I've got money in the bank as well.(Y)(Y)

Well done(Y)

Mine must qualify for this thread too. One well respected forum member helped make it faster just before I crashed it.

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

Two of us walked away with relatively minor injuries

seatbelt rash anyone?

DSC00272-1.jpg

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
I thought it was painful when i walked into the scrapyard and saw a micra that had just turned up that had absolutely nothing wrong with it, body was intact, it seemed to run fine, which made me think a garage had failed it on the MOT for something stupid and tried charging the previous owner a fortune to repair it which has made them have to scrap it, but i got three matching tyres off it with around 6 - 7mm tread for £30 so there is a silver lining in every cloud as they say :)

OP
OP
peposhi

peposhi

Pity I never took a picture of my red Micra when I had an accident ages a go :) A headlight, a wing, a water bottle and a bit of paint work was nothing, compared to the Daewoo I hit on the side lol

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
i have decided i don't like this thread at all :(

Me either but I'll play along with the attached photo. Always a strange one to look by comparison given the cars current condition....

Attachments

• ouch.jpg
    ouch.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 483

Tango3

Ex. Club Member
I should have put a picture of my first micra 'Miley' on here as she was written off after a vauxall cavalier went through a red light and ploughed into her side, which i got the blame for! as it cant be proved! Miley was a write off but she saved my passenger with the side impact bar.

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
ouch-jpg.20130

Just to make it more visible.
I hope it doesn't bring pain or bad memories back :)

No, it was a very low speed impact and entirely my fault for driving around on cruddy EBC Greenstuff pads :rolleyes:

Memories are only good ones and it will be nice to unveil the finished* article this coming JAE :)

* We all know that when I say finished that will be a blatant fib ;)

OP
OP
peposhi

peposhi

Holly crap, Nex!!! :eek:
Tell that MFBitch that FixOrRepairDaily applies only to her blue(from the marks she left on you) car!!!
Sorry for you, man, hopefully you get it fixed soon:(

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Holly crap, Nex!!! :eek:
Tell that MFBitch that FixOrRepairDaily applies only to her blue(from the marks she left on you) car!!!
Sorry for you, man, hopefully you get it fixed soon:(

lol yea it was blue, but its not a big deal really, this was the daily driver so i haven't poured any hard work into it, so if i have to buy a new car its not a massive loss, just glad its not my fault and i don't have to pay for anything,

Jay101

Black&Yellow
of all the cars it could have landed on, it had to be a micra!
Wrong place, wrong time :( insurance didn't do wonders either, because the land in which the tree fell was unadopted :(
She still started and interior light came on when the door opened lol and recovery drove her up the ramp

This happens to me about a month ago :/ stupid bus driver decided it would be a great idea to drive right Ito me :( she still drive 100% tho :D although I did have to get two new rims and tires...
u7y2enu3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk