spotted at valley park

T

tom

who was it then with msc stickers in front and rear windows smooth boot etc ?
spotted car from across the carpark then it dissapeared :down:

valley park is in croydon, sth london. it looked greyish, was very dark across a busy car park so cudnt really see to much :down:

it was across car park you couldnt really see the colour of the car but u could see it had front a nd rear msc stickers.

wowzers.

erm.......................

what time was it?? I was at Valley park the other night about 10pm-ish. ummm must have been wednesday or thursday night i forget.
I just went in and drove straight back out. Was some kinda meet or sumfin of the sort goin on there in the main carpark with JJB and all that is.

No msc stickers tho on my car so not me i guess. :)

well it looked grey mate, but could of been the lights so it could of been yellow or white or similar.

lol I was at valley park last night. Was not me though. Thats quite odd and rather close to home!

lot more micra's round here than i had first thought, :laugh: should all come to valley park on a wednesday as few people meet up, :laugh:

not at all mate your thinking of thursday nights, wedsnersday a lot of the "old skool" people come dwn, who are not intrested in all the burn outs and hooning round like c***s, more jus people intrested in their cars meeting :)

did we find out who the guy was in the smoothed out micra, co i was talking to him a couple of week ago down there, cant remember his name tho! oh and the colour is, well it aint a colour its in prima.
so is this true about a weds night then, is there many cars there?? coz the pikeys on a thurs are attracting the police and it P*sses me off.

Back