Sportex

Whats peoples thoughts on this? i dont have a ebay account and dont want to pay ott prices for a 1.0 engined car.

This seems to tick the box.
homme.gif

http://www.sportex-exhausts.com/sto...d=10&int_subcategory_id=8&int_product_id=4895

Appolgoies if this has been covered but i have searched and its bringing up a one in a link that isnt available. Cool beans.

The lloyd is system is amazing, ive heard both sportex and the lloyd in person and the lloyd is so much better and more bang for the buck. Also the lloyd system looks stock! so more insurance friendly.

The lloyd is system is amazing, ive heard both sportex and the lloyd in person and the lloyd is so much better and more bang for the buck. Also the lloyd system looks stock! so more insurance friendly.

Its all well and good it looking stock it aint blowing a stock noise lol. So by that i guess they will be none the wiser till you fire it up eh? ;) pmsl...

Is it £130 inc delivery? i wont be getting anything yet, need to save first. Just trying to make the right decision. :)

Its all well and good it looking stock it aint blowing a stock noise lol. So by that i guess they will be none the wiser till you fire it up eh? ;) pmsl...

what I mean to say is your less likley to get pulled by the police as you will not have a massive tail pipe.

The video was taken on my phone so I know what you mean

what I mean to say is your less likley to get pulled by the police as you will not have a massive tail pipe.

You won't get pulled by the police for it, I drive past the Gloucestershire police headquarters every week night around midnight ish and they've never looked twice

yep heard them at the brighton meet one of the main reason it was well worth the journey
shauns p-loyds one was amazing same as eliots,both not so load at all

Yeah but its still making a noise lol. You dont need a massive tip to make noise. I had a 2" Supersprint on my old Saxo and that had a noise to it. :p lol

But i see your point with the oem ness. :)

It seems a decent price in fairness

My PL exhaust system arrived this week! Should have it on at the weekend and I'll ad more vids to one if the threads lol

Looks well made for the price too!

Back