Sportex cat-back system from Peter Lloyd Rallying

I can recommend it, got it fitted to my car. sounds pretty good, from recent posts by EBB it seems that the OEM exhaust doesn't restrict things too much but i still think its a good buy and good quality at the price.
the tip sits slightly to the right but nothing that bending the mounts slightly wont fix.

OP
OP
mintyfresh

mintyfresh

Ex. Club Member
Cheers for the info :) might have to get this afterall, will partly be an Xmas pressie from the girlfriend and partly one to my self :D noddie do you have any videos of it on the car so I can see what it sounds like? Any noticeable power gains? I'm just after a nicer sound tbh so I'm not really bothered but any extra power is a bonus! Oh and what's the mid cat like?

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
Oh never mind, I'm thinking of the wrong bit. It looks like it will fit the CAT on the stock manifold by bolts yes.

baguete

Site Supporter
Oh never mind, I'm thinking of the wrong bit. It looks like it will fit the CAT on the stock manifold by bolts yes.

Yes, looking better seems to bolt on the 1st CAT. Im asking this because i planned to bolt the turbo elbow on the stock pipe the runs from 1st CAT to 2nd CAT (has a conical shape too). With this system i could use a "big" bore exhaust with the same configuration i wanted...

I started a thread ages ago about this very exhaust, it has all the relevant information about it, in it. Also it's not a Peter lloyd system it's sportex

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
i still call it a peter lloyd' system :D and yeah it is completely straight forward to fit on. it says 1000cc but mine is a 1.3 same as KarlJ's.
I cannot stress this enough. IT IS EASY TO DO! :laugh:

baguete

Site Supporter
I was quoted 35£ for postage to Portugal, plus 120£ for the system, 155£ total, something like 185€, i think i will buy it... :grinning: