spoon feed me

Right so basically I have your standard 1.0L facelift micra.
I'm getting the wheels banded 8j on the back 7j on the front.
What's best to lower it? I've heard about the matiz rears on the front?
What would I need? Springs shocks rear and front? Easy fit or welding ect?
Thanks Dan!

skymera

Brutal Honesty
I don't want to sound like I'm moaning but this is the most discussed thing on this forum. It's discussed almost every day in fact.

You're not being spoon fed, that's just pure laziness. So I'd advise you to search a little.

EDIT: Beaten to it ;)

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
I don't want to sound like I'm moaning but this is the most discussed thing on this forum. It's discussed almost every day in fact.

You're not being spoon fed, that's just pure laziness. So I'd advise you to search a little.

EDIT: Beaten to it ;)

Call out for a Matiz suspension thread to me made into a sticky if ever I heard one.

I used the search for this, and the main thing you get now is people asking about it o_O lol

but a good dig around gets the treasures! :p

AH.K10

K10/K11
Needs a How to guide for Matiz/ Corsa setups.

Matiz- Front struts with the spring platform ground off and re welding down the strut. Work out how much drop you want then reweld it that far down from there the spring seat sat originaly.

Corsa ( corsa c coil overs) Front struts you need to use the k11 top mount drilled out to fit. Use the new spring cup and bearing from the kit. The holes where the hub bolts on need to be closer together so get a file on there or anyother way you can think

rear- Cut springs go well with the corsa coilovers and i'd grind the bottom bush off the k11 rear shocks and weld them to the corsa coil over kit rear shocks as the bolt hole through the bush is different and the bush is wider but a few mm. remember to remove the rubber bush from the bush outter sleeve before welding.

AH.K10

K10/K11
you may have to get/ make an adjustable one or you can just shorten it. the rod will push the axle out so the axle will not be central