Spoilers

Take your pick from these 3 mid range spoilers. £15 + postage.
DSC_0145_zpsjb389kbp.jpg

Hello Steve. It needs a coat of paint buddy, but in good condition otherwise.
These are the best looking in my opinion, look smart when on.
Send me your postcode buddy, and I'll get a price.

Ok davyboy, still interested provided postage isn't prohibitive ( these spoilers arn't especially big and I imagine they are fairly light too ) I am in Aldinga Beach, Adelaide, South Australia, 5172.
By the way, how do these spoilers attach to the tailgate ?

Ok Steve. I've done some provisional enquiries on the postage, it looks to be around the £55 mark.
I'll firm that up when I check the final weight after packaging it, if I can keep it to 2 kilos then that price will be correct. Maybe a few pence cheaper if I can keep the weight down a bit.
They attach with two small bolts through the tailgate. I've fitted these without them, I've only ever glued them on using a glue called stixall, they've never come off, so I know it works.
If you go ahead with them, I suggest you have one of the other colours, I have two in perfect condition compared to the black one.
A very simple re-spray would make it the black you want......your choice buddy.

Yeah, that postage makes it a bit less attractive davyboy { pity i'm not in the uk or i would have defo had one } thanks anyway mate, good luck with the sale.

Haha, now your just rubbing it in davyboy mate, yeah it must be nice having so many cars and parts to choose from, over here the micra wasn't a big seller ( too expensive compared to cheaper jap/Chinese competitors ) the Super S for example was $21000 in 1995 ! So parts are becoming harder to source now, your lucky to find just one car in a scrappy here and even then we only got LX, SLX, and Super S. I often grab bits when a scrappy has a car even if I don't need them right away, I have things like throttle body's, dizzy's, alternators, I even have a complete motor from an auto actually haha

Hello buddy, they sold 10 million here, so still a few around.
I've looked over about 15/16 of them in the last 4 weeks at the local scrappers.
Lot of base model stuff, but did get a lot from a 1.4 sport+ (same as mine)
Anyway bud, pity Australia is so far away, you should have seen the prices some wanted :eek:

That's unusual it is my house lol. Try b13 0sn it's my parents house.
That ones live buddy, its £5.79p to there mate.
Check your postcode, it comes up as not in use ??
If that's ok, I need your parents address for posting mate.
NB I've put these on mine, they have two bolts that are supposed to go into the body, ignore that, just stick it on with a glue called stixall, it won't go anywhere.
Cheers davy.

Back