Spoiler + Lights

I think the spoiler will fit. Ask the seller tho as they may accept returns. But if you look at your boot on the underside, near the hinges, there should already be holes drilled. :)

As for the lights, they look nice :) If you think they're bodged you should see mine LOL. They look fine to me!!

Cheers for the re-assurance ems :) I've got a few nice bits coming for it soon :)

I've added you to msn also :)

Cheers

Starting off with some subtle changes :) See if i like how it's progressing before doing it completely, It's only a 1.0 for the time being :D

But it goes :)

What are the 1.3's like for long distances?

pretty much the same as the 1 litre for long distance. I've driven both long distance and not really much difference apart from the 1.3s gotta little more grunt when u need it.

i really need to drive a 1.0 to appreciate mine!! I don't think mine's that powerful!! :glance:

I generally do 200 - 300 miles, Sometimes more, In one sitting.

Would love something with more go, but it can cruise at 70 - 80... much more it screams.

I wub my 1.0 :girly:

Link

What do people think of those lights?

And i can't see where the Spoiler fits, as the only place i can see any holes are below the glass....

Dial lights are all fitted and fine.

One thing to note, I used a hot melt glue gun, and had to cut part of the plastic down on those ones.

However they are now fine :)

DSC00868.JPG

The LED is NOT red, Stupid camera :p

They look even better in the flesh, i might pop up to JAE and have a look and meet you all :)

Im in 2 minds with my micra at the moment, I could go the whole hog... and get it done really nicely...

Or Leave it stock (ish) and do engine turbo...

Or do nothing :p

I'm really not sure :(

Back