Spoiler hunt

So this on Instagram and really liking the spoiler on it

Anyone know what spoiler it is? I want it :D

ff8a812cc21c11e2af4d22000a1fb83a_7.jpg

Slightly scalloped on top and definitely a Nissan fit. My missus has one on hers, w reg, must have been a one off during that year. It does look cracking though.

I'll take a £1....lol. Seriously, a fella had 3 on e bay a couple of weeks ago for £27:00p a pop...worth a look???

Deal :p

Any chance of putting up a picture of the spoiler that's on your misses car?

The only micra I've seen it on is the green one in this thread, never came across it on eBay :eek:

Deal :p

Any chance of putting up a picture of the spoiler that's on your misses car?

The only micra I've seen it on is the green one in this thread, never came across it on eBay :eek:
I'll have a go ES, but, don't hold yer breath on that, my smart phone's smarter than me!!!!!! I ain't no computer buff.
Got my daughter to do the last one LOL.

Hello ES. Was behind another W plate today, same spoiler as my missus car....so definitely a Nissan fit.
Still trying to put up a picture - me bad LOL.

Hello again ES, there's a picture of the spoiler in the body trim section.....red celebration revamp. Its on a W reg as you will see, not the best view but gives a bit of an idea what it looks like. I have taken better pics and still trying to post em.

Hello again ES, there's a picture of the spoiler in the body trim section.....red celebration revamp. Its on a W reg as you will see, not the best view but gives a bit of an idea what it looks like. I have taken better pics and still trying to post em.

Ah I've got you, I've got that spoiler on my car aswell, got a celebration shape too :p

The spoiler on the original post has got a weeee bit more of a flick haha :D

Back