Speeduino on cg10

OP
OP
Panos Ex
I'd also been looking at the Seafox for diy-efi, what sensors have you rigged up? I've been trying to see if the dizzy signal can be used, from what i've found out it runs a similar output to Daihatsu so you can use that setting, or change the trigger wheel in the dizzy to something like this https://www.diyautotune.com/support/tech/hardware/nissan-trigger-disc/
I tried with the stock distributor but i ended u rigging a custom cam sensor on a stock distributor with a 24-1 missing tooth wheel . As for the sensors , i use the stock coolant temp sensor , a bosch air temp sensor and a tiny wideband board with a Ntk sensor . I am using the map sensor on the board with a vaccum line where the charcoal canister used to be . Also i am using NGK R8 coils .

Last edited:
looking at the possible options tha ECUtalk gives you to choose from, the smallest is 148ccm. The micra schould have the smallest from all cars of the Nissan Conzult-generation. ;)
And by choosing it, i get very accurate Fuel readings.

interested to see your ECU, once it works.

Hello guys ! I just fitted a speeduino (Sea Fox) board on my k11 . i am looking for a basemap to start with . If anyone has it , i want it
Hello,

I am in the same shoes as you Panos Ex. Can i ask you to help me with TunerStudio by any chance and selecting parts? I am still gathering parts. And totally new to standalone ECU's. I belive that, after many £1000 spent on tools and parts, many hours of wrenching on my P11, i've reached the next step. To get a standalone ECU. I have rebuilt my engine (GA16DE), my grarbox (RS5F31A) , and my full suspension setup. Thank you in advance. On npoc are many tuned p11, but most runniing on VE engines or nistune ecu's. Also nobody knows the flow rate of the JS50-1 injectors seems to be not even nissan themselves.

Attachments

• 20230805_182207.JPG
    20230805_182207.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 52
  • 20230805_181351.JPG
    20230805_181351.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 43