Speedo with rev counter - How much?

New to forum so hello to everyone.

I've been buying some of those oem rarities in Micra parts like a parcel shelf with speakers £38, rear boot spoiler £40, A-pillars with tweeters £30.

I've been looking for digi speedo with rev counter for 00-02 K11's and not having any luck. Would like the green si clocks to complement car colour. However, i found some black ones on ebay listed @ £75 :eek:
i know these are hard to get hold of but are they worth it and what would you pay it?

Here in Netherlands ive bought and sold some for around 20 - 30 euro's. Although there are some scrappers that try to sell them for 75+ euro's. Most of time they'll sell them alot cheaper if you just tell them there are a few million made and they're lucky somebody wants to buy that part and do them a fair offer.

I must say those prices are quite steep. I paid 15 euro's for a pillar's with tweeters and 30 euro's for a complete parcelshelf with speakers.

Also another think to add to the "rarity" list. Enginebay isolation. The diesels have it but not all the petrol ones.

New to forum so hello to everyone.

I've been buying some of those oem rarities in Micra parts like a parcel shelf with speakers £38, rear boot spoiler £40, A-pillars with tweeters £30.

I've been looking for digi speedo with rev counter for 00-02 K11's and not having any luck. Would like the green si clocks to complement car colour. However, i found some black ones on ebay listed @ £75 :eek:
i know these are hard to get hold of but are they worth it and what would you pay it?
I usually sell them for 35 pounds posted to England, and they pop up here every few weeks

Sent from my SM-G903F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Back