speedo getting stuck off the clock.

bombz4

Ex. Club Member
long time no see but my car is finally road legal once again, with an endless amount of work done and to do.
ok, i wasnt speeding as a few people may know ive got smaller wheels than the standard size so the car always reads faster than i am travelling, the needle went up as usual went over until it hit the tripometer push pin thing, but as i pulled of the road and decellarated the needle stayed off? this happened a few times on the way back home. has anyone seen this before? doubt it makes a difference but there super s dials.
ive stripped the car back to change the dash lights but have never really messed with it more than that so im abit scared to start faffing without some msc help on the topic.

PS my passenger foot well is getting water in it, any hot spots for leaks? apart from rear lights and the sunroof. im wondering about re sealing the windscreen across the top. nice to be back and with student loan to blow aswell! probably after an exhaust manifold next too!

Is the needle bent? I think the plastic curves, and might be getting caught against it

Is the needle bent? I think the plastic curves, and might be getting caught against it

Back