speakers

I had sony XS F1727SE 6.5" speakers. Direct fit. Not sure they're available now!

I think you're limited to 6.5" diameter and 55mm depth

If your motor is not a 2000-2002 2nd face lift go to a scrappy and get some 2nd face lift front door speakers you won't be disappointed I went to my mates car hi-fi shop to buy some after market ones and he said don't bother the ones you've got already are great sound quality for OEM ones lol! :D

Ask fellow forum member davyboy if he's got any for sale he will do you a good price!

Cheers
Andy

If your motor is not a 2000-2002 2nd face lift go to a scrappy and get some 2nd face lift front door speakers you won't be disappointed I went to my mates car hi-fi shop to buy some after market ones and he said don't bother the ones you've got already are great sound quality for OEM ones lol! :D

Ask fellow forum member davyboy if he's got any for sale he will do you a good price!

Cheers
Andy
i know its a old post but whats the difference between the first facelift and second speakers wise?
i got a sport+ parcel shelf and sr tweeter with second facelift speaker and they seem really good

Fair enough just if they were better I would swap , I looked at some a after market ones but after reading the reviews I think unless you buy expensive and that you not really going to get a gain of standard

Back