Spare Key

Ash

Ex. Club Member
When i got the car i only got the one key & i managed to lock myself out today :girly: i was wondering is there anywhere other than Nissan that i would be able to order a spare key? My local Nissan garage are saying it'll be £45 + VAT, is this about right?

That sounds about right to me. In fact it is cheap as far as keys go. That is providing that you key has a chip in it?

either put a rear quarter window through ( easy to repair yourself) or call a locksmiths. if it's a pre 98 car then i don't think it had the protector around the lock, so with a coat hanger, you should be able to unlock it.

A local locksmith quoted me 25, with a NATS chip (red thing in key) nissan charged me about 40

I did manage to get back in the car thanks, i called the RAC & they got me sorted :) The key does have a wee red chip in it, so im gonna go order one next day off. Thanks for the info guys :) :)

on top of the £25 quote from locksmiths, you'd need to get it programmed in. even though it only takes them about 5 mins, expect to pay another £40.

Back