Spacer Suggestions?

Hey Guys,

I'm still to get my Honda Dell sol wheels centre bore expanded a bit (Machine shop or flapping wheel) but i've noticed that the stock micras sit quite a fair bit under the arches o_O, i'm wondering if anyone has a good brand of spacer (As i know 20mm on rear and 10mm on front works quite nicely) and have heard alot of stories about universal ones and people not being able to ballance there wheels too well o_O,

Cheers everyone,
Migs

Just curious, is it best to have spacers that actually fit perfectly onto the centre bore? micra seem to have abnormally large centres -.-!

When I fitted universal spacers to my car, cos of the oversize centre bore, I actually used spigot rings to locate the spacers correctly. Worked a treat too :D

that driftwork site are custom made ones. will be looking to buy there. the bore and other details can be added at the delivery notes bit, and they make them to spec... lush! What you doing up four in the morning SK193!

that driftwork site are custom made ones. will be looking to buy there. the bore and other details can be added at the delivery notes bit, and they make them to spec... lush! What you doing up four in the morning SK193!
For between £100 and £130 per PAIR :eek: they should be lush, in fact they should have alloys attached too! lol

Back