southern meet pics

i'd love to be a member but cash is soooo tight.

£6000 debt for car and insurance
£2500 needed for next insurance
£80 income

Argh!

i have an average £5 for lunch.... for the whole week!

so £20 for membership is like a million pounds,

infact the only mod on my micra that i could afford in the last month was taking my bumpstrips off and that cost me £2 in petrol!!!

nex, ive got a family, a wife who wants to go part time, a house, bills, a mortgage and lots of other things to pay for and I'm paid up....

So less of the excuses, lol

Kniksman said:
thanks ppl for the meet.
Also guys I apologise for my mate, David, spoiling the game of bowling for ya with his strike after strike, thats why he sat out the 2nd game, he fort he might be pissing sum ppl off.

Nik

no need to appologise mate was a most impressive display, or luck :p you shouldnt not do something beacuse your good at it :D

Kniksman said:
true mat

9 strikes and 1 half strike in that one game.
glad I was playing with Nex. lol soz Nex. :)

Very impressive indeed it was, however he did not score that! total was 215 approx.. 9 strikes is a minimum of 270

lol, im crap at it too (although it is highly enjoyable).. i just run around, making noises forgetting to fire my gun (or shooting team mates ;)

yea that plus getting hit alot hehe, but apart from that i'm pro :laugh:

oh and the fact i don't earn any points for my team :)

but it is great fun, and the only time i did well was when i bought a stack of post-it's with me.....

anyone thought about go karting?? 30 pound get an hours solid driving at streatham! when is the lazer quest meet?

lazer quest meet will be end of april begining of may and we will be looking into karting as a future event and will be added to the next poll for events
also the idea is good neil but how we could run it im not sure

YAY! at last im back on the boards!

nice to see the southern lot getting together and not just at "Billy's"

still trying to get my K10 working and persuading my mum to bring the K11 back down for me to "adjust" lol

i'll try and get to the next meet...nice to catch up.

kim:laugh:

yep neil was right sorry didnt have time to reply just changed it were looking at end of april for this

Why does it scream on roundabouts? Why is it called Collette? is that why it screams? If it were called simon - would it shout? Why does it keep going even when we don't top up the oil? Has anyone ever fitted a tow bar? Has anyone done track days? have I misunderstood 'Bio' ?

Modifications: Budget tyres, halfords windscreen wipers, 5w Clarion stereo, claxton hooter, comedy steering and rusty door.

RE: RE: southern meet pics

Geoff Holland said:
Why does it scream on roundabouts? Why is it called Collette? is that why it screams? If it were called simon - would it shout? Why does it keep going even when we don't top up the oil? Has anyone ever fitted a tow bar? Has anyone done track days? have I misunderstood 'Bio' ?

Modifications: Budget tyres, halfords windscreen wipers, 5w Clarion stereo, claxton hooter, comedy steering and rusty door.

O. K. *backs away* :laugh:

yeyeyey cars sorted well we thought the dissy was shot but matt found it was the possitive connecter on the coil had snapped off and hes sorted out some other problems now it goes really well i also sorted out the driving lamps today and they should be all done shortly

well no nothings better than that when u work out how much i have to pay out on rent and bills and then work out how much id have from that job but things are picking up got a few jobs ive applied for

Back