southern meet pics

i know i was so pleased and as i said to them all if things went well for this one there will be more organised so there will be

i think i am gonna have 2 make a point of goin 2 the next one, i am gettin my car made dent free soon and gettin it colour coded..i worked 2day unfortunatly, wood have been good to go..was there much attention from other people about the meet?

thanks ppl for the meet.

Im the one whos not soo photogenic if you cant find me :)

fox1983 for sorting bowling out, cute baby.
everyone for the advice too, much appreciated.

Jay, Ray (the nutta you took back in your car) says thanks for the lift. Trust he gave u the right directions too.

Also guys I apologise for my mate, David, spoiling the game of bowling for ya with his strike after strike, thats why he sat out the 2nd game, he fort he might be pissing sum ppl off.

Nik

lol ive moved it to here now, who is the K10 with no grill - shame on you!!

you all look so happy in that picture!! Nah but seriously, you gonna give us northern lot a bad name....not! Seriosuly though looks like there were a few ppl there and ppl who couldnt make it too so next one should be bigger. Is the blue 4 door Kniksmans and the k11 with MICRA in the grill - Is the one with MICRA in the grill MICAR's?? Nex car looking cool too

Had a wicked day, good to hear Pete's audio setup, and some pretty nice sounding cars there too :)

People may not look so happy in the picture as we were freezing our bo larks off for it to be taken!! lol..

Well organised fox, nice to see Madi!! she's cool - has she got a hangover yet ;)

yup nice work paul and nadine for organzing the day came off great without a hitch, was great to put names to faces and really shows the the south meets can only get better a truly awesome turnout.

you missed out ed :p

ya for a first meet it were pretty cool :)

anyway i had fun, i would have liked to have seen some turbos ;)

here are my pics,

my 150mile mission there :glance:
24711.jpg

bowling....
24712.jpg

loads of micras, and one alfa romao grr
24714.jpg

Kniksman's blue beast scraping the ground :p
24715.jpg

Matt's bad ass k10
24717.jpg

On the way out of the multi story, hehe
24720.jpg

looked like a really good day. I'm well up for the next if i can save up some money and get a new set of tyres. Some meets in the SW would be good, but i suppose it ain't worth it as there ain't hardly any member down here. Oh well. guess i'll have to do the 200+ mile trip to Brighters. See you guys next time.

where are you joel? because i did 150 miles there hehe i endured blistering snow :laugh:

I'm in college. Seriously tho, I'm in Plymouth. lol. :upside: I've never done any big journeys in my micron yet, not sure if it would make it. It would probably take me about 2.5 - 3.5 hours to get to Brighteron, which would be a bummer.....

it took me dead on 3 hours, which includes getting lost in the multi story car park doh!

although i think everyone went round the multi story before we managed to meet :laugh:

heh nice one. I've been lost in many multistory car parks, it's those darn one way systems that do my nut in!

Matt, i would have been there but I am right in the middle of this ST and cant afford to waste any time lol !!

thanks very much for the compliments and the next one will be around end of april begining of may see other thread for details
oh and layla there was some women there, my wife and daughter were there but my wife dont like photos she was taking the one of the group and madi was asleep

NeX said:
although i think everyone went round the multi story before we managed to meet :laugh:
From who I spoke to, nearly everyone did - It's right in front of you as you come in with a big sign saying "FREE PARKING", made me think "Oh that must be it" lol

did anyone get some pics of my setas and new exhaust? cos i still havnt posted up pics on here in the k10 section yet:D

sorry mate i was drawn in by the blue dash :laugh:

BTW are the K10 sub frames the same as the k11? because there are some MR2 seats in my local scrappy and i'll get them if they'll fit :)

hehe yea and if there's no chance of them fitting then i'm sure a k10 owner will have them :)

they are smaller than bucket seats aren't they, because i don't like the lack of space after installing bucket seats, i want something smaller....

yeah if anyting theres more room spare with them, i get a better driving position as im further back more comfort and they fit in the car briliantly and all for £21 what a deal :D

and best of all they make my interior look the don

hehe True.

so i'll nip down the scrappy this week end and see if they are still there :)

RE: RE: southern meet pics

Arnold said:
Had a wicked day, good to hear Pete's audio setup, and some pretty nice sounding cars there too :)

And that was just thrown in :sleepy:

If your attending JAE this year, I hope you'll be in for a pleasant surprise. Full build should be finished by then, with full tweeter positioning, etc :)

Also - from 1 10" with 600wrms to 2 with 1.2kwrms o_O:slm:

Nice to meet everyone :)

i loved it because it was the first time i have seen a modified micra and people who actually like micras. so many people i know put them down, or used to until they saw mine ;)

Attachments

• chiecuttin.JPG
    chiecuttin.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 248
  • liftin car.jpg
    liftin car.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 251
  • ohno.JPG
    ohno.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 232
  • yummm.JPG
    yummm.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 243
  • wayne under.JPG
    wayne under.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 225
fox1983 said:
oh and danni there was some women there, my wife and daughter were there but my wife dont like photos she was taking the one of the group and madi was asleep

erm it wasnt me who said anything about women???

Back