South Meets - Where?

Where can you meet for some Micra Sports Club action!

• Total voters
OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
No Croydon? :(

Anyway

If its more people turn up then I will come down for any places.

If not then I might come or not so its depend :)
I said I would extra any other locations! Read it boi! Actually a Croydon would be cool.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

SirChris said:
I said I would extra any other locations! Read it boi! Actually a Croydon would be cool.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

I was only joking man :) It's cool.

I suck at driving games lately LOL
used to love grand turismo, but it's too hard for me now <_<

...Pretty good at GTA though IMO :p

looks like it could be fun? ^_^

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger

Been playing gt5 enjoying if a lot. I am going to try and sort out a meet soon. Come down.

That goes to everyone. Meet soon. :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter

As long as you don't get out and start bashing people around ;)

Crawley! mostly cos im a lazy bastard and cant be arsed to drive massive amounts, although Arnold has a pretty cool idea, and horley isnt much further up the M23 for me

I have been meaning to go to a meet, had my micra a year now but havent been to one yet. Any idea when the next one might be? Would be great to meet some other micra enthusiasts.

I would be keen on comming if possible.

I don't own a Micra, but that part that matters was originally from a Micra ;)

IMG_0087_zpsd9f77f18.jpg

IMG_0102_zps67490678.jpg

IMG_0084-1_zps8e623e8e.jpg

I am from Maidstone-ish but willing to have a little jaunt. Would be nice to speak to some guys who have sone forced induction knowledge!

I have been meaning to go to a meet, had my micra a year now but havent been to one yet. Any idea when the next one might be? Would be great to meet some other micra enthusiasts.
I think we're sort of waiting for people to start picking dates, the more convenient for the most peeps the better ^_^
...I've not made it to a meet yet either :oops:
I've still got a pair of K11 Haynes manuals waiting for new homes with Chris and Skymera :p

...and...'nother K12 Yay! ;)

ETA: Nice Min-icra BTW

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Any preference to Saturday or Sunday anyone?

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
I get that a few weekends away might be better, will give people the chance to get them selves sorted? any one like the idea of a meet this 21st or the start of next month? Being closer to pay day money in your account and all that. plus closer to the summer weather...one can hope!

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
See the Original Posts for updates.
Right people i have created the threads to organise town specific meets. Please only use this thread to suggest meets in a new area, or to get another meet going, discuss the details in the thread which is appropriate.
What and Where?

I have created this threads to get the meets specific to towns going - they are as follows.

Reading Meet;
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/reading-meet-tbc-date.55788/
Basingstoke Meet;
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/basingstoke-meet-tbc-date.55789/
Andover Meet;
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/andover-meet-tbc-date.55790/

I've been there every weekend for the past 3 or so. You local to there?
I was up last weekend didn't spot you around? I got family up their and go up for the weekend once or twice a month, don't usually take the micra up their tho :(. Have you seen the red super s up their? I don't think the lad that owns it is on here but its been modified.

skymera

Brutal Honesty
Scott.c said:
I was up last weekend didn't spot you around? I got family up their and go up for the weekend once or twice a month, don't usually take the micra up their tho :(. Have you seen the red super s up their? I don't think the lad that owns it is on here but its been modified.

White? With blue bits at the front?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

On the subject of south ish meets if anyone can come along to the Expression Culture monthly meet with me on the 14th it'd be cool :) https://www.facebook.com/events/446275155438518/ thats a link to the event (i hope). It was good last month and theyre nice guys so if anyone can tag along let me know :)
Meet is in cambridge and its a general car club thing, anyone and any car welcome along, static meet and lots of banter, car chats and photos :)

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
On the subject of south ish meets if anyone can come along to the Expression Culture monthly meet with me on the 14th it'd be cool :) https://www.facebook.com/events/446275155438518/ thats a link to the event (i hope). It was good last month and theyre nice guys so if anyone can tag along let me know :)
Meet is in cambridge and its a general car club thing, anyone and any car welcome along, static meet and lots of banter, car chats and photos :)
I shall put it up mate when I get the chance :)

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
I'd suggest a Bristol get together, ideally on a sunday evening/night at Cribbs Causeway, join in with the mass car meetup that happens every sunday night. Proper "Fast and Furious" stuff!

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
I'd suggest a Bristol get together, ideally on a sunday evening/night at Cribbs Causeway, join in with the mass car meetup that happens every sunday night. Proper "Fast and Furious" stuff!
This does need to be done.

Can try organise it to be at the same time as one of the massive meets they have from time to time... :)

skymera

Brutal Honesty
That white one with blue bits is a 1.4 turbo according to my mate. Any localish meets to weekly or monthly this way?

Never heard it whistle or dump, doesn't mean it's not boosting mind you. Would be interesting to to finally get to say hi though!

Unlikely it's mapped or got Nistune being a 1.4 coilpack?