soundwave graph

You're getting bloody technical now frank!
Do a google for some music software, I guess there should be some free stuff to get :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i cant find any for this chromebook tho jordan :( hoping someone would post up a graph tbh :)
i,m trying to perfect this unequal mani lengths/burble thingy, so that all 4 exhaust pulses converge at the tubby volute

P1060439.JPG.jpg

If I could get sound on my laptop frank.....I bet it sounds good. Really you just want to be a noisy bugger going down the street ?

If I could get sound on my laptop frank.....I bet it sounds good. Really you just want to be a noisy bugger going down the street ?
nah, you can tell by the vid that its pretty quiet davey :) its the "tone" i,m after, i just hate that poxy rasp that boy racers tend to have nowadays

ahh, thanks scott :cool: much appreciated, if thats the whole clip then that seems to tally with the 6 pulse/sec for a big-bang engine @ idle

ahh, thanks scott :cool: much appreciated, if thats the whole clip then that seems to tally with the 6 pulse/sec for a big-bang engine @ idle
Its just a snippet . I can get the whole thing when I'm back from work ?

Sent from my OnePlus One with Tapatalk

I'm a fountain of knowledge
you sure are scott :)
the twisted wave app works a treat ta, and i have a £20 (android) smartphone from asda with a better quality mic now
here is the T15 soundwave, with a resonant harmonic every 4th exhaust pulse (i was thinking that the 4 peaks would be separated but they dont, just the waves in between that get altered)

Screenshot 2015-01-08 at 7.39.34 PM.png

and here is the TD04

Screenshot 2015-01-11 at 2.20.36 PM.png

and a vid of it

Back