sorry to everybody but super s's just got rarer

k11_998

Ex. Club Member
i have just crashed my 93 super s, proper big stylee.
i come of the road and hit a telphone pole, front end is completely shashed, but me and my girlfriend are fine, its ok tho, i still have my 1.0 shape, so i'm still mobile (thank god i'm lazy), may have some super s goodies up for sale soon, but i might just fit them to the shape, will try and get some pics up soon, its a right mess

also is there anyway to change my user name, as it doesnt really feel right without the car.

OP
OP
k11_998

k11_998

Ex. Club Member
cheers

no pics yet, happened about 20 mins ago and its to dark, will get some tomorrows, really paranoid now tho, worrying that someone will come and nick stuff of it before i get there tomorrow

James

Chairman
Sorry to hear this mate :( Another Super S taken from us in the prime of life :(

If you tell me what you want your username changed to I can change it for you.

James.

J

Jim

Another Micra bites the dust on Friday 13th! And by the looks of it, another swerving to avoid something as well...

:ghostface

Bad luck mate! glad to hear you guys are ok, remember its just a car. Now just fit all the goodies to the shape and you can make your own super s!!! :D

OP
OP
k11_998

k11_998

Ex. Club Member
Stuart said:
Bad luck mate! glad to hear you guys are ok, remember its just a car. Now just fit all the goodies to the shape and you can make your own super s!!! :D

cheers, wont quite be a super s as its a 5dr 1.0, and i totalled the front bumper, (tho i have a nearside fog light if any one wants one as i know it is hard to come accross super s fogs), thinking about neatening it up and part xing for a year old corolla tho,

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
glad you're ok mate, micras and their good safty records ;)

how bad is the front? is it just cosmetic or is the cross member damaged? if the cross member is fine you should be able to do a good fix up for about £400 maybe?

OP
OP
k11_998

k11_998

Ex. Club Member
gotta say was suprised how well the micra handle it, glad i wasnt in my old fiesta, front end is totalled, think the front cross member fell of, no chance of revival,

OP
OP
k11_998

k11_998

Ex. Club Member
yeah i see them, but i dont have the money at the mo, pity tho cause two of them have the optional rear discs and abs