Soon to be micra owner!

Hiya, I'm new to your forum and would love some advice and suggestions from fellow micra owners!
I will soon be getting my hands on my very own mk1 micra.. It is the 1992 Phoenix ltd edition model and with roughly 54,000 miles on the clock (been used as a run around since then) it is said to be in time warp condition inside and not much different to the exterior. I believe it is all completely original, 4 speed gearbox and 1L engine.
I'm very lucky to be getting given this car from a dear family friend of mine and I was just wondering what sort of things can be done to jazz it up a bit. It will be my first car which I'm ecstatic about as I have deep interests in Japanese and old bangers :) I've surfed the web a bit to see what people have done to these micras but haven't found much inspiration. So I'm reaching out! I'd love to see if you own one and what you've done to yours! Or even what you would suggest!! I'm quite lucky to have a boyfriend who does paint and bodywork and a group of friends who do different bits and bobs so im sure I could work around most suggestions! Thanks in advance!! :)

Good advice there :) h701 is my all time favorite k10 :) also check through the blogs on here and maybe look through the k11 and k12 blogs as even though there different shapes there's some awesome ideas :) x

get on at @h701micra for some custom coilover set ups, get some 13x7 mini style wheels (wellers, starmags, minilites, allycats etc) or 13x8 banded steels and get her down and out! then get a straight pipe shotgun exhaust to piss off your neighbors and it'll be looking shweeeeet

I plead my case your honor by tomorrow week i "soon to be a micra owner"
sitting in the sun an now i am all toned up. got no money go and see my granny for a loan up.silly granny caught her giving milky man a grown up,,, kiss but who am I to diss 5 year old had crush on his miss or teacher climbing up the longest legs i seen just to greet her.dodgy curriculum sucking kids just like a leach does.every week cuz. ...duz. .duzz..duzzz is what a double pump does.

Back