Sony Ericsson K850 problem

Bash1989

Ex. Club Member
Hi i've recently bought a k850 and when i press a button its like im pressing the screen if that makes sense? it goes all funny coloured, e.g if i press # it doesnt do anything but as a move up like say i was pressing 3 it gets quite bad. Maybe its a manufacturing problem. anyone got any ideas or has anyone else had this problem?

The K850 is full of problems, i bought one off my brother last year and it developed the 'blue ring of death' bug that is quite common for them. Still have it now but i had to send it away to be flashed.

There is the Sony Ericsson update service but i dont know if that would do anything to help with the type of problem you are experiencing. Search some phone forums maybe?

thanks robb i'll try and update it but i thinks its been built wrong so i may rip it apart and see whats up thing is i bought it brand new off ebay

Reflash it.. I think it's like £3-7 on the Davinci website. Google "k850i firmware overview" for a website all about how to sort all of it out.

I had one, I rang Orange and complained numerous times, until I stopped paying my bill. They swapped the phone twice and then I got sent the C902, crap phone again but better.

I was thinking of a c905 next, but tbh I might just steer away from Sony Ericsson, as they're getting annoying now.

i got one too and it's full of problems. It is by far the worst Sony Ericsson i have owned and i have owned so so many cos i have always been a fan.

My one keeps on saying 'insert sim' - D'oh!!!

Ive just got myself the c905 on orange, tbh its quite a good phone, but its really horrible to text on, the only good thing about it really is the 8megapixel camera

Back