someone please help me clear the air bag light

my airbag light is flashing atm me and i cant stop it iv tryed the leaving it unpluged for ages 2 days in fact and i even payed someone to try and read the ecu to clear the code but there machine did not read my car any of clues on how to stop the airbag light

I just black mine out for the mot, took the yellow engine light bulb out as well, bleddy 2cd cat sensor fault....no lights on now...yay!

Take the face off as normal, and just stick a blackout bit of plastic over it from the front, but no light must be visible at all, if the mot robbers can see a chink of light it'll fail. ;)
I only do it when my mot is due, then its only an advisory.

yes i took the dash out to add power windows and central locking and had to remove the airbag and wheel to take the dash out but now the light just keeps flashing at me if i take the airbag fuse out its just a soild light thats on

Turn the key to ON; dont start the Engine

Leave the drivers door open; push the Door jam switch (the switch on the door jam that turns on the room light) 7 times within 10seconds. Turn the switch OFF. Take the key out. wait 30 seconds, start the Engine ; the Air bag ECU resets if you dont have a problem with the System...

would this work found it online and on a video on youtube