Some K10 performance parts

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Hi after regretfully selling my super s, i have some k10 performance parts for sale

I have the following:

1x CORBEAU GT bucket seat in black (old skool) on subframes to suit a k10 although the plates where the bolts go in look a little flimsy they did me fine, could beef them up if needed. One small tear where the faberic has come away from the plastic (will probably sort this before its sold) PICKUP ONLY PLEASE or can meet nearby. £40

bucketseat.jpg

1x 4-2-1 manifold in mild steel and stainless straight through exhaust system (powerflow backbox) as seen on my k10 at JAE 2009 http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/28312-Imp124-s-Super-S/page2

will not split as they fit together in 2 pieces £120 PICKUP or meet nearby

1x 34ICH weber carburettor (with some jets to suit) will need some more to set it up perfect, the jets cost pennies. Can be supplied with the adaptor plate for the K10 original manifold and the manifold itself if needed Pictures on my car are also in my blog above £100 for the lot picked up

Also have a set of 35mm lowering springs for the k10, makes it sit a little lower and quite a lot firmer around corners. £20 + P+P SOLD

Please PM for more information :)

Steve