SOLD

OP
OP
D

DEdgeMac

Buy & Sell Member
Most parts will be removed this weekend.

Happy to take £120 for both bumpers feel free to let me know if that's fair- I've had offers for this from long-term owners but haven't materialised, as said the front bumper has foglights and will obviously include loom length and the rear bumper is MS design, both will want painting due to scuffs etc and the front bumper has a piece missing on the corner of the number plate surround.

Open to sensible offers on all parts listed, both the wideband and Greddy emanage are ready to fit.

OP
OP
D

DEdgeMac

Buy & Sell Member
Yeah definitely mate.

Anyone got an idea how much Pulsar from calipers and pads are worth?

They might be for sale as I'm thinking of going down a different route.

Yeah definitely mate.

Anyone got an idea how much Pulsar from calipers and pads are worth?

They might be for sale as I'm thinking of going down a different route.

Plusar is an Almera right? If they're N15 1.4s I'm interested if they're in reasonable nick and have the carriers.

OP
OP
D

DEdgeMac

Buy & Sell Member
Edit- No it's a Sunny (Almera replaced it I think) but Japanese turbo version, not sure if the brakes are different.

Will come with everything because they'll be removed from this..

OP
OP
D

DEdgeMac

Buy & Sell Member
Yeah Gtir brakes mate.

I was thinking £100 posted- got discs and pads although haven't checked how much use they have left, I was thinking any less than that and I'd rather get some new lines and keep them.

OP
OP
D

DEdgeMac

Buy & Sell Member
This wasn't my car originally, I bought it solely to use parts for my mk1 Cube

From my understanding on Micra's, when lowering, you should fit an adjustable panhard rod.

OP
OP
D

DEdgeMac

Buy & Sell Member
Someone is meant to be picking up the shell and engine tomorrow if they don't turn up I'll let you know.

Postage is fine though, as long as costs are covered obviously, I don't mind putting it on a pallet.

OP
OP
D

DEdgeMac

Buy & Sell Member
Shells gone with springs and a few other parts so everything available is listed above.

Reduced prices on what's left.

Cheers

Hi Mate. Can you post pictures of the back box and bumper please? mine is 1.0l will the backbox fit?
i'm interested in the whole lot. Thanks.

OP
OP
D

DEdgeMac

Buy & Sell Member
Alright mate,

These this is the only pic I've got of them- tbh at the price mate I'm basically giving them away so I'd expect someone to just come and grab them and see for themselves.

The bumper has scratches etc but there's no structural damage.

Back box just wants a bit of polish and it will look sound, it's already had a piece welded on so is bolt on-pretty sure they use the same system.

Pretty sure they use the same system.

Cheers

Attachments

• $_86J.jpg
    $_86J.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 371
Alright mate,

These this is the only pic I've got of them- tbh at the price mate I'm basically giving them away so I'd expect someone to just come and grab them and see for themselves.

The bumper has scratches etc but there's no structural damage.

Back box just wants a bit of polish and it will look sound, it's already had a piece welded on so is bolt on-pretty sure they use the same system.

Pretty sure they use the same system.

Cheers
Send me Your Contact and address to [email protected] and we will arrange pick up.

Today maybe. Between 1-3pm. I live in Peterborough so it will take me about 1.5 hour to get there. And my Mrs finish at work at 11am.

OP
OP
D

DEdgeMac

Buy & Sell Member
Collected by Kukuna51, cheers.

All parts now sold, so feel free to close thread.

Will get a build thread up of the Cube once work gets underway.

Cheers