So peed right now

Brother said come to Liverpool, (He goes Uni there, and I currently live in London) as if finishes for the year and has a free flat. Was ready to go, got all my friends ready, all the money set and go, Micra all cleaned and looking smart.

I phone him to confirm.

Brother: "You're all a bunch of retards, why the *The F Word* do I want you *Alternative to Penis (Di..)* here?"

..Im so annoyed right now.. I had everyone ready about to leave for the journey, then I am told this? - I really need to get thie mofo' back, because he's pushed it too far.

Discuss.

Give his name and address to all the religious sects, book clubs, and personal finance compnies you can find, wait until he goes on holiday and pour water through his letterbox followed by a couple of packets of cress seeds, hey-ho, a lawn in the hall a week later, phone the anti terrorist squad and tell them you overheard him having a conversation about explosive devices and Ricin gas.

Give his name and address to all the religious sects, book clubs, and personal finance compnies you can find, wait until he goes on holiday and pour water through his letterbox followed by a couple of packets of cress seeds, hey-ho, a lawn in the hall a week later, phone the anti terrorist squad and tell them you overheard him having a conversation about explosive devices and Ricin gas.

lol abit to far i like the grow lawn in hall way thing tho

Be nice to him, take him for a nice trip to a forest somewhere, get him drunk and tie him to a tree naked, return for him a few days later....

Back