Small crack in the plastic tab of front headlights. Is this an MOT failure?

I have caused a small crack in the top plastic tab (the one which holds the front headlight in place at the top). The crack is less than 1mm thick. I can still screw in the tab fairly tightly though without causing it to crack further open and so that it holds the headlight in place quite securely. I was replacing both front headlights (as both were damaged from a small front end bump) and front bumper in preparation to get it through an MOT. I was wondering whether this small crack will be an MOT failure as I had just bought these headlights and I was fitting them onto the Micra so that it passes the MOT.

If the headlight doesn't move when light hand pressure is applied then the headlight would still be classed as secure and pass the MoT,
would a little super glue help it?

I think super glue may not help as its slightly out of place so when I was tightening it the crack has developed. For this reason, I think the super glue won't help much.

If the headlight doesn't move when light hand pressure is applied then the headlight would still be classed as secure and pass the MoT,
would a little super glue help it?

A picture of how it looks atm. The crack is not noticeable until closer inspection.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20170716_2.JPG
    Snapshot_20170716_2.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 200
    Snapshot_20170716_2.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 174
    Snapshot_20170716_2.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 208
Back