Sky Insurance

Primal_Concrete_Micra

Ex. Club Member
Okay so been using Sky Insurance for about 3 years now, only this year they are royally screwing me over! All mods mentioned before i took the policy out as there are only 3 and are difficult to forget, now 2 months into the policy i receive a letter saying that i owe them £35 for the induction kit as that was never mentioned when i took the policy out. Now i didn't contact them between the policy coming out and this letter, how did they find out about my induction kit? Apparantly they have listened to the original tapes and i never mentioned it, now i know this is a complete lie!
Anyone had anything similar happen to them, any ideas where to go from here as I refuse to pay this £35 to them, small amount as it may be!

A-plan, simples, most of the Skyline guys are moving across away from Sky and Adrian Flux. Smaler company but the customer service is 2nd to none.

Ian

Ex. Club Member
So you have the mod? But won't pay for it? Then you'll have to cancel your policy, but if you paied upfront, then it'll cost you more to leave then to just stump up the £35.

OP
OP
Primal_Concrete_Micra

Primal_Concrete_Micra

Ex. Club Member
I have the mod and already declared it before i took the policy out, and they are claiming it wasn't. Which leads to the question, how the hell did they know i had the induction kit if i didnt tell them beforehand?