• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Si's K11 S.I

was going to go for a black grill, but wanted something a bit different, modding a car for yourself is about being different :), although im still stuck between a black grill lol, wipers came with the car but i dont mind them there not to flash, cheers for the comments

a few more pics, hopefully new sportex exhaust on the way soon. Janspeed backbox has officially snapped! sounds good tho lol

Well gutted last night someone broke into my car, they smashed the passanger window, lucky there wasnt anything for them to take, just really ###### off!!
Need to get it fixed asap i gave some companies a call but il need to pay for it myself cus im not fully comp...

Well gutted last night someone broke into my car, they smashed the passanger window, lucky there wasnt anything for them to take, just really ###### off!!
Need to get it fixed asap i gave some companies a call but il need to pay for it myself cus im not fully comp...

there are some idiots about. try and get a window from a scrap yard, all k11 3dr windows are the same.

most black K11's and certain other colours have slightly tinted green windows

2 weeks ago someone put a brick through my passenger window when i was driving to college

scrap yard bargain for £20 fixed it though :)

Newcastle lol

was by school kids on their way too school but as i was in traffic and didn't acctually se them hoy the brick (was concentrating only been driving 2 months) the police wouldn't do anything

i had a milkshake thrown at my car a few months back. so i pulled to the side of the road, picked up what was left of it, and threw it back..lol

mind you i dont get many people doing anything to my car any more. they all know whos car it is and if they touched it they would get their heads smashed in!

i did have a customer come into work asking for 3 kids that were throwing bricks at cars over the under pass. so we pointed them out to him and he went and lamped one right in the face. then grabbed the other two and dragged the out side ad told them if they want to throw stones they better be ready for the consiquenses. he then proceded to belt the crap out of these 3 16-19 year olds whilst we stood and watched, then two other motorists came to the store and started clapping and chearing as they ran off cryin.

vigalanty justice... its the only way now. the police wont do anything as the sentences dont justify the police time and unless you hand them cctv of the criminal commiting the crime, in clothes with his name on.....and an address where you can find him. they dont want to know.

i finaly got my crime number through from the police for my stolen mountain bike, (27th november last year) not ba for 12 months i suppose. no enquiries were made, no statement was taken from me and the scene was not examined. thats for a £3500 cycle theft.

they just dont car anymore as theres nothing they can do to stop the "mob rule"...

on my way rom sunderland through to south shields i had to kids on bmx bikes lil chava`s through a apple off my car by the time i stoped they peddled off and after dropin my lil bro off back at skool after taking him for his lunch i had a curry chip butty thrown off my car i pulled over again and seen the kids legging it back towards their school so i turned car around and reported them to the headteacher luckly for me i went to that school so i new the headteacher they were made to clean my car and given detention and not alowed out on a dinner time had to stay in school

First time iv been on for a few days, suprised to hear how much stuff is being thrown at micras!! lol
window is sorted, and yeah it has a green tint to it costan extra £5. well paranoid about me car now,cus of them little f***ers!!
Which k11 you saving for??

worst ive had is people taking the mick and shouting abuse...most people i know like it. at least they can say it looks good for a MICRA even if they dont lol

anyone know where i can source a 25A (32v) fuse for the electric windows for a k11? desperate cause without it i cant open mywindows or use central locking, and hopefully a new fuse mite be the answer to a mystery beeping sound my car is now making :-(

i brought a box full of fuses of various amps down the pound shop :p

a single blade fuse is bout 40p in maplin yet i got a box of 50 of all the grades i'll ever use from poundland! bargain

Got new sportex S3 exhaust in the post (hehe only paid £30) and going to fit new NGK v grooved plugs 2moro if the weather holds out,will have pics up when exhaust arrives

update

Been a while since ive added to me blog, recently added corbeau bucket seats, and covered the heater dial face with carbon effect, might put a DIY guide for the heater dials, very easy to do and looks good imo....

Attachments

• PIC-0050.jpg
    PIC-0050.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 328
  • PIC-0049.jpg
    PIC-0049.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 319
  • Photo-0078.jpg
    Photo-0078.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 303
  • CIMG4305.JPG
    CIMG4305.JPG