SirChris_DoesCarThings

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Back. Here to make a faster car than @Low Rider :'D

Old car is dead.
IMG_20190330_171752.jpg

Long live next man..
IMG_20190331_200251_427.jpg

Updated are slow, building Honda at the same time.

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Bout time you came back in here dude, we need some decent build blogs of the turbo K11s that don't blow up every few '00 miles :cool:

Once I've finished all the DIY in the house, I'll get the old shell rolling so we can wheel it out on a good day and bag all the parts before it's cubed!

I'll lay on some bbq, refreshments and such so we can spanner away at our leisure :giggle:

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Bout time you came back in here dude, we need some decent build blogs of the turbo K11s that don't blow up every few '00 miles :cool:

Once I've finished all the DIY in the house, I'll get the old shell rolling so we can wheel it out on a good day and bag all the parts before it's cubed!

I'll lay on some bbq, refreshments and such so we can spanner away at our leisure :giggle:
Well someone needs to show you how it done, for twice the effort and the least cost effective path :D I mean, that is where I excel :D

Lol yeah, had stock 1.3 turbo that did 50K and was only ever taken out to be abused and was fine... *facepalm* and had more power :D sigh. I see nout has changed around here then?

lol yeah same, I am doing that adult life stuff atm.. its ****e :( want more car fun... actually right now.. I am getting a pedicure, don't ask :D

Yeah man, let's do it, let's destroy a bit of micra history and laugh whilst we do it!

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Well adult life makes way for some chequebook usage so it balances itself out.

Just have to watch out for the "built not bought" lot raining on your parade :sneaky:

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Well adult life makes way for some chequebook usage so it balances itself out.

Just have to watch out for the "built not bought" lot raining on your parade :sneaky:
I do bodywork mate, and I spray em' don't drag me into your high-class dealings now - #imreal

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Turbo boy needs some love, other news Compressor boi.old boi up for grabs, anyone?
0a40eb6fdb65b8818d7ef6a4287a83fe.jpg
a0f06ed950a8c5bc49109a13bcf95560.jpg
9495230e415973ce8adfab0484b942a3.jpg

One in the hand, one in the bag bubblin', look at the cash, look at the cash coming in.

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
All the legends are still here What you doing with your old engine?
Whey! Well building a new one of course! Trying to restore the del sol first, then the Micra is next :) engine will be used looking to build a comfy fast boi. How is your motor?

One in the hand, one in the bag bubblin', look at the cash, look at the cash coming in.

Whey! Well building a new one of course! Trying to restore the del sol first, then the Micra is next :) engine will be used looking to build a comfy fast boi. How is your motor?

Sounds good man ??
Im trying to get my k11 back on the road, just posted some updates in my thread.

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
So, honda, new fancy pancy short ratio 3 gear, standard 4 and 5 gearimg box. Re rusting up front. Engine cleaned down, all the servicing, flushing several times. De grease all the things. Fixing a pillar rot, and general seam sealer treatment l over the gaff! New wing, more agressive look. Nearside rear quarter to pull out and inner rebuild.. avoiding as it is a faff, so doing everything else to see a reward.. then back to it. Hopefully all body work will be done in a week... Then begins a big prep for 2k epoxy primer... Then MOT.
3003dfb48e20ff959370aa6e2db8d12b.jpg
f50dd8cfd84d938f94ae31646141d4dd.jpg
95d6b64759bb6fe1d72f0ba1949a10be.jpg
64759b100db4472bf843b273c8e440c3.jpg
b145e5e3af72af2bbfa6a178fa24572e.jpg