Simonh's Festival Park Cruise

Simonh

Midlands Rep
i thought after the great turnout on the first of march at tamworth i would try and organise another meet. maybe in june or may. the place is festival park in staffordshire. and it will be a sunday evening. the cruise will probably last from around 6pm until midnight. festival park is basically a massive industrial park where on every sunday night they boys come out and play. i went recently in a mates fiesta. i was expecting a chav fest. but i was shocked. not just corsas and saxos. there weres cosworths and evos and stupidly quick small cars. i saw no micras though. i think maybe we should show up one night and show the world we mean business and earn some respect. i will go again in my micra and get some pictures so you can see the incredible scale of these meets in general.

GuyH08

Ex. Club Member
its 179.7 miles lol, if there would be a good turn out of people from here then i would go and stay in a hotel for the night, but only if we have a good turnout (Y)

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
I know you guys probably dont know me very well or at all lol, but count me in seen as its only about 50 miles or so from where i live.

You managed to sort a final date?

1.simonh
2.john86
3.meraredgti
4.GuyH08 (depending on final turn out)
5.Alexx117

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
Well june would be a more suitable date, i wil have my micra nearly finished then ;).

But lets see what everyone else has to say..

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
hi

fezz is just down the road from me so i will be there for definete, im there most saturday or sunday nights looking at the cars. add me to the list dude :D

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
it would be good if we met up in the day and have some activity to do then, have something to eat and then go down fezz, taybarns is a good place to eat just off the A500 towards newcastle http://www.taybarns.com/

you can eat as much as you like of anything there and free refils on soft drinks all for under a tenner, cant be bad ;)

just a suggestion lol dont know about in the day?

cheers

steve

jowley

Ex. Club Member
1.simonh
2.john86
3.meraredgti
5.Alexx117
6.jowley (depending on date)

GuyH08

Ex. Club Member
1.simonh
2.john86
3.meraredgti
5.Alexx117
6.jowley (depending on date)
7.imp124

Krazy

Ex. Club Member
I'll possibly be there as it's not exactly far and always looking for something to do, won't be out as late as midnight though due to getting back for my lil one :D

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
You know im still up for it just depends if everyone else is!
Whats the definite address?
I'm not bothered on the time.

Alex

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
you can still count me in - just let me know the post code for where were meeting so i can bash it in the sat nav lol, i may bring along my mate who bought my old micra (Y)

OP
OP
Simonh

Simonh

Midlands Rep
postcode is st1 5sn
not exact but that is the area. the date will be either the 19th or the 26th of july....which is a sunday.

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
would be good to go taybarns b4 if anyone is up 4 tht, eat as much as u like and drink as much soft stuff for about a tenner :p dunno if anyones interested? just a thought

steve