Sill Paint

I have a 2002 K11 and need catch my sills before they get to bad and rust gets hold of them, I would like to keep the grey sill colour. Does anyone know what colour grey it is or a paint code perhaps?

Thank you for your reply. Its not the cars body colour I am after but the correct shade of gray used on the sills I only need patch a small area on mine as its in good nick rust wise but need a small area rust killing and painting so would like to use the grey colour to keep her look. :)

Thank you for your reply. Its not the cars body colour I am after but the correct shade of gray used on the sills I only need patch a small area on mine as its in good nick rust wise but need a small area rust killing and painting so would like to use the grey colour to keep her look. :)
As I said, that would have originally been black I would be fairly sure, I've never seen grey underseal but I could be wrong. Not a paint code as such. Paint the whole thing black would be my advice, with good quality after seal

Sent from my SM-G903F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Back