wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
Ok, if this works it should display where roughly it is. trust me you can't miss it - it's a ciniworld building near a roundabout. enter the car park and we should be on the far left side.

If you can't make that map then try this one - http://www.cineworld.co.uk/cinemas/map.php?map=ashton

Please PM me any more info or directions - if you can't see the links :)

Oh btw i think mine will be the most std car there as i've had to take the alloys off and i've haven't done much else since the last meet.

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Hughes - seeing as me, j.a.kelly, littlemissmicra, Lee (the "pink" micra in Rochdale) are going from Rochdale area we can all drive up together. Anyone going out way are welcome to join.

(j.a.kelly has sat nav!)

H

Herr_spl1ff

Is there a plan for doing stuff or are we just meeting up for a chat and a nosey? Not that it matters hugely, just a bit unclear. Anyone else from Sheffield going?

SplanK

Site Supporter
there is nothing special planned IE trip to bowling - if people want to do that on the day then they can - nothing stopping them but me personaly will be sticking with the cars since thats the reason why im going... can do bowling or cinema any other time of the week

simmo

Official micra geek!
hey, i might be interested in coming down and seeing all you guys. I will ask sam if hes up for it as he lives by me...

simmo

Official micra geek!
We both live on the wirral. I met sam a few weeks ago on here. I think his name on the forum is micra_mad.

you might recognise one or both of our cars... mines the red and his is the white.

28-DSCF0713.JPG

16-nearly%20Finished.jpg

simmo

Official micra geek!
yeah, put us down fror maybes, i will speak to him bout it later. are there going to be many 0other k10s turing up?

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Sorry bud, McD's made me ill other month so off em again, but would like a choc milkshake!

Right, all those wanting to travel from Rochdale, reckon we should meet at Sandbrook Park seeing as it's right by motorway.

OP
OP
goldstar0011

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Here's the list to date

Definate - 13
Goldstar0011
Kristian
Wilsonian
Brendan (Kristian's mate)
Anthony (Kristian's mate)
Hughes_16v
J.A.kelly
Littlemissmicra
Lee (J.A.kelly's mate)
Elliot
Splank
Andy_S
Alexbaker

Maybe - 5
Quickdraw
Herr_spl1ff
BroomDJ
Simmo
Micra_mad (sam)

If this has changed either maybe's becoming yes's or yes's becoming no's let me know asap

H

Herr_spl1ff

Sadly I'm not going to be there. The call of a proper Sunday lunch I'm afraid!
:)

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
I will still be there. I'm meeting Kristian and a couple of his mates in their Micras in Leigh.

What time would we be finishing up at around in general?

-Elliot

SplanK

Site Supporter
oh and if it has been raining - please take it VERY Easy on the M60 - i almost wiped my car out comming back from a Primera owners club meet a few months back. I was basicly driving at around 80 with wet road conditions, going around a slight left hand bend my back end decided it wasnt going to grip the road any more. Thankfully i managed to catch it - at first i thought something had gone on the car such as a blow out or something but it turned out to be the particular road surface they have used on the M60 is REALLY CR*P in the wet... just thought i better pre-warn u all just in case

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
the new part of the Mway from denton to jct 18 i think is terrible. there is always too much spray and the skid risk is so high! did you know it flooded before Xmas? ashton and oldham was backed up for miles!

i'll be at the car park from 1 o'clock on wards. hope to see everyone there :D

R

RIK

ive told j.a.kelly that i mite come along,but seems i cant now .ive arranged to meet chie to collect some stuff im buying off him,

and cos im from sheffield i cant get upto newcastle and back to manchester in time,even if i could its alot of miles to do in one day,,,:(

R

RIK

has anyone got back from the meet yet ..im eager to know who turned up ect,,cos i missed it damn!

any pics?

SplanK

Site Supporter
yep - been back since 5 lol

was a good meet - quite a good turn out... fair few micras and a decent amount of primeras (think 7 or 8 in total)

although half the micra lot decided to go quite early - but then some more came allong later...

have some pix - will see if i can remember to post them later

kristian

One Way Mule
Yea..

Me, Elliot, Brendan and anthony turned up in 4 micras around 3 ish and there was no one there..

goldstarr came back tho..

youd all just left aparantly..

would of been a big meet if we came that little bit earlier..

kristian