Show off your ink!

Got a new tattoo today and thought I might aswell start a little off topic thread and the people of the forum can post up there tattoos , if they've got them ofcourse :p

Heres what I got today it's the rat, got the girl a few months ago..

ynetu3yg.jpg

Building up a 'Banksy' inspired sleeve im hoping :)

Post away ladies and gentleman :D

Jay101

Black&Yellow
7 hours? Was that in the one sitting?! Haha ah fair enough, I've only had 2 on my arm and one on my leg so nowhere that painful :D

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
It was a 2. 3 and 1 over a space of 18months my tattoo artist has a good 5month waiting list. Lol he good!!

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
It was a 2. 3 and 1 over a space of 18months my tattoo artist has a good 5month waiting list. Lol he good!!
Got t be good for a waiting list like that, i could usually get mine done same or next day if i wanted but the bloke is good so i wont use anyone else incase there crap lol

Jay101

Black&Yellow
Got t be good for a waiting list like that, i could usually get mine done same or next day if i wanted but the bloke is good so i wont use anyone else incase there crap lol
After a couple of "dodgy" tattoo artists done tattoos to me. I'll only go one place. If your gonna get it done, do it properly I guess. It's for life.

Fair enough! Aye my artists a few months aswell , but it's worth sticking to the one artist then you know it's gonna be consistent good work! :D

Going to just need to draw up a few ideas I've been mulling over for a little while

I wish I had the talent of being able to draw so I can make some tattoo designs. I mean I could an absolutely fantastic stickman piece but thats about it :D haha

Grrrr...ts'Not pink! <_<

Thankyou Karlj ;)

Yes...did it all me'self...hand drawn (I did use an image from my taschen 1000 tattoos book for an idea of shape, and tone), then acrylic paints from the fish outwards...
That image was taken (on my phone) in 2009...just before i got my K12
...and I've still not quite finished it *facepalm*

I used to paint stuff all the time, but with work most of them are...not entirely done LOL
although i recently finished an image of Captain america...that turned out okay...I did Art at college, it should be better than okay really :p
I painted, well....started, a huge canvas with My chemical romance on it...when "The Black Parade" came out in October 2006.....yeah...still not finished ^_^
I'm sure i have a photo of that somewhere in my photobucket too...

ETA: hidden in my other photobucket, which i haven't used since 2007... http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o56/Kazuya_Minekura/psppics047.jpg

You know I read through your post and though "my god that sounds familiar"

I'll pretend I didn't see your my chemical romance homage :)

I'll have you know they were very cool in 2006! :p
and that album was number 1 for a whole week ;)

I'm trying to get into, starting stuff....and actually seeing it through to the end...it's my pre- new year, new years resolution XD

Belly93

Grrrr...ts'Not pink! <_<

Thankyou Karlj ;)

Yes...did it all me'self...hand drawn (I did use an image from my taschen 1000 tattoos book for an idea of shape, and tone), then acrylic paints from the fish outwards...
That image was taken (on my phone) in 2009...just before i got my K12
...and I've still not quite finished it *facepalm*

I used to paint stuff all the time, but with work most of them are...not entirely done LOL
although i recently finished an image of Captain america...that turned out okay...I did Art at college, it should be better than okay really :p
I painted, well....started, a huge canvas with My chemical romance on it...when "The Black Parade" came out in October 2006.....yeah...still not finished ^_^
I'm sure i have a photo of that somewhere in my photobucket too...

ETA: hidden in my other photobucket, which i haven't used since 2007... http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o56/Kazuya_Minekura/psppics047.jpg
You love tattoo, your 26 y u no have tattoo lol

number 1 doesn't mean anything anymore, but...2006...that was like...totally ages ago :p
I was properly into them...I have a very eclectic taste...some may say...bad taste LOL

I would love to get a Tat myself one day...but I don't think i have anything important enough to me to have it etched permanently on my skin...I worry too much that i'd change my mind...or i'd get the artist that's too much like me a doesn't finish it XD

ETA: Belly My mum would kill me!!! ^_^ ...although she doesn't mind them if they're pretty...but i'm not exactly into butterfly's and stuff...lollyops and candycanes ...you know...

That's why I've not had anything else done, apart from the birth of my son (which I still need to sort) there hasn't been anything significant

Belly93

The three i have are all meaningful name on my arm is my mams, the three on my back are sisters and lil bro and the cross is rememberance for my gran who passed away and very good frend who ended up taking his life :( poor lad

Belly93

she says a memorial tattoo but doesnt know what :confused: so ill get back to you on that one, no help at all she is

Didn't know there was a thread for this until now :p so thought I'd share one of my sleeves in progress...
20121221224918.jpg

20121230114823.jpg

20121230114111.jpg

20121230114117.jpg

20121230114122.jpg

Best views I could do myself. :( Sorry for all the pictures just hard to get in one shot.
One above is a cover up if you look closely.
At my wrist you have a koi crap moving up the line we have a koi dragon and then finally we have a dragon.
Its like the birth or transformation of the dragon is what I'm aiming for. Needs a lot of work still though.