• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

K11_Dave

Ok guys, I've really messed up on sprayin the car. I haven't got the time to sort it out now before JAE. Is all patchy and basically, looking poo. Please take a close look at the pictures and give your opinions.

I'm not dropping out, jus want to guage other's opinions before turning up in it

I don't want any sympathy votes, but what you honestly think. (don't worry - I don't bite back! :laugh: ) I will come to JAE, but as to the car going on the stand......

Front (still work to be done on grill)
Back
Close up of paint

C

chie

put it on the stand and put a big sign in the winscreen stating work in progress then tell ppl that you jus lashed it over with paint to see how the colour would look :p

R

RIK

i voted no because i thought it was,,,should i take car off,,NOT should it be on stand,lol

doh! ye put it on mate

EDIT:think yourself lucky mate,i cant even drive mine ther

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Well really I think it's entirely up to you.

We have had car's in much worse condition in the past which we will now be clamping down on.

However the kit looks to be fitted reasonably well and yes the paint could be much better as I'm sure you'll fix when you get time. See what you can get done before the show to improve it?

My opinion is Yes, it's not a K11 done up like Gav's old one so it's not going to stand out massively anyway as it's very suttle.

You can make your decision at the show and we'll have a look at the show too.

Kev

OP
OP
K

K11_Dave

RE: RE: Should I take my car off stand list?

Kev said:

Kev

Cheers Kev. I know there's been probs before with work in progress cars. Would there be somewhere safe I could leave it for the weekend up there if it was agreed that it shouldn't be on there?

p.s Is there any way to change poll title and subject title to the same?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Kev said:
Well really I think it's entirely up to you.

We have had car's in much worse condition in the past which we will now be clamping down on.

However the kit looks to be fitted reasonably well and yes the paint could be much better as I'm sure you'll fix when you get time. See what you can get done before the show to improve it?

My opinion is Yes, it's not a K11 done up like Gav's old one so it's not going to stand out massively anyway as it's very suttle.

Kev

Well thats mine off the stand then lol!!

I think you should definitly put yours on

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Lol, from the pictures it looks ok mate apart from the close up. However I know that it can sometimes be hard to tell from just looking at the pictures. Best thing to do is just work on it and see how good you can get it looking. From a distance you probably can't tell anyways, and it does still look nice. :) I say yes, but its really up to you.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Basically if you were to park the car on the street and get abuse etc it will be a million times worse at JAE. People are unusually picky, if you think it will be ok then fine, however we cant have a repeat of last year where cars were all primer and filler. Looked terrible!

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Ed said:
Basically if you were to park the car on the street and get abuse etc it will be a million times worse at JAE. People are unusually picky, if you think it will be ok then fine, however we cant have a repeat of last year where cars were all primer and filler. Looked terrible!

My boot build will only be in MDF as I wont have the time to trim it........however I probably wont be showing it off anyway!!!