Should I join.....?

Craig_87

Sideways-Only Way Forward
Im thinking bout joining the club, but im not sure if I want to join as Bronze, or Silver....part of the problem is that i dont know if i can make it to many meets etc... but i really want the stickers (hahah)

Also, do I have to pay by cheque, or can it be done by card (stupid Q), even when renewing membership. Im just wondering cos im going to university in september, so im gonna be quite low on funds for the next 3 years....

Finally, how long does it take to become a fully blown member......cos im quite an impatient guy.....

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Craig_87 said:
Im thinking bout joining the club, but im not sure if I want to join as Bronze, or Silver....part of the problem is that i dont know if i can make it to many meets etc... but i really want the stickers (hahah)

Also, do I have to pay by cheque, or can it be done by card (stupid Q), even when renewing membership. Im just wondering cos im going to university in september, so im gonna be quite low on funds for the next 3 years....

Finally, how long does it take to become a fully blown member......cos im quite an impatient guy.....

Hi there.

In response to your questions.

• Silver membership will get you Welcome letter, stickers, membership card over and above the Bronze membership.
  • Payment can be made either through paypal or personal cheque, click this link for joining options
  • Renewals can be either through paypal or by personal cheque
  • Memberships are mainly processed and recieved within 7 days, it's very rarely they take longer and in fact 99% are processed the same day and in the post.
Hope that has answered your questions.

thanks
Kev

James

Chairman
PayPal accept:

Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Solo, Maestro, Visa Electron and maybe a couple of others

James :)

OP
OP
Craig_87

Craig_87

Right ive done it, now when do i get these stickers?

whoo, silver meber right there, thats wicked....

OP
OP
Craig_87

Craig_87

By the way, just thort id say, my brother and my new sister in law live in surrey, just round the corner from Warlingham.....

OP
OP
Craig_87

Craig_87

They live in Sutton, right near the town centre, and my aunt and uncle both live in Lingfield as well....