Short track vid of the st and a few pics

Baz

Ex. Club Member
This is from a trackday last Friday the 4th of June in Mondello park in Aid of Cystic Fibrosis, we managed to rase 6 grand for the charity

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j42/crazyep82/?action=view&current=CFCharityTrackday.flv

And a few high quality pics a mate took
DSC_0080copy.jpg

DSC_0081copy.jpg

DSC_0076copy.jpg

your paint work looks in better nick than mine and you use yours on a track :D great video too

The lighting helps alot, having it on track does'nt damage the paint as long as you stay away from ropey drivers and barriers

ahh i take it thats the famous camel sound??? lol, almost fell off my chair, id have a constant grin on my face driving your car.

baz i think you should drive to my house leave your car here and take mine instead :grinning::grinning: lol worth a try

hey nice video and pics ; ) just wanted to know what is that sound you hear every now and again, supercharger?? or

Cheers

Yeah man thats the supercharger thanks

ahh i take it thats the famous camel sound??? lol, almost fell off my chair, id have a constant grin on my face driving your car.
Yep the moo'ing or a dying baby seal lol, it gets old especially on the motorway driving

baz i think you should drive to my house leave your car here and take mine instead :grinning::grinning: lol worth a try

Give me what it stands me and I will(Y)

How much does it stand you?

In the market. :)

Alot car cost me a little under 4000 euros roughly 4 years ago.Plus I spent alot more making it more reliable,better at going round corners, quicker and better brakes. pm me if you like mate

Back