Shock Absorbers

kristian

One Way Mule
Just been on the phone to halfords ripspeed people..
They say they dont do koni dont do ANY shocks for a micra, and if i want any, the only ones they have are £295...?

Not only that they kept asking me if i had a micra or a skyline, about 5 times, honestly! - I think they were trying to be rude to me, what a waste of time...

Ive looked at the parts supplier post at the top and i cant find any website that shows they sell shocks for a micra.
Can anyone give me a helping hand?

Koni Ajustables, or any uprated shocks will do.

Thanks

Koni do not do replacement shock they sell adjustable inserts, which will need you to cut the oem dampers apart and fit the Koni's in.

Demon Tweeks sell them for around £220 + delivery. If they are over you budget you can buy KYB replacement shocks for around half the price.

Depends on how much you want to spend really, if you want better their is Coilover set up's avaliable and Bilstein road/rally spec dampers avaliable as well.

Mike

Halforlds staff do take the mick out of micra as they think they are uncool car's. The local Halforld mega store near me that is staffed by some proper chavs knows better now to say anything about Micra's.

Mike

Thanks mike, yeah I eventually just hung up on him as he seemed to be doing it on purpose, not my loss.
Anyhoo, KYB shocks, are they any good? i want something that wont have too much travel(roll) when cornering/breaking; could you tell me where i could get these from?

Thanks

Back