sheffield retail park meet 1st march

b47to

Ex. Club Member
right we will hold the meet on 1st of march at meadowhall retail right at the end out side lidl this way people have plenty of notice and time to prepare for the meet

hope to see as many as possible

please post if you are able to attend so we know who to look out for :D

also we need a time hows 1pm sound ?

hope to see you all :D

have you got the postcode of this retailpark? As i woudnt mind traveling up from birmingham if it isnt to far...

this needs to be merged with the sheff meet as it has all the maps and details it was arranged for the 15th wots happened?

Dan you're always confused mate lol if you want a lift I'll take you up whatever date it is as long as you don't ditch me this time lol

well many ppl cant really attend the 15th 1 so this 1 is arranged aswell as for a definite so every 1 knows.

but im still up for the 15th

well many ppl cant really attend the 15th 1 so this 1 is arranged aswell as for a definite so every 1 knows.

but im still up for the 15th

this is separate i should have worded it better sorry

this 1 is for thoes who are unable to attend the 15th meet

as hopefully 1st march should give people enough notice and time to prepare/decide if there going or not

Click on my blog and find out, lol. Radiator is leaking and it's now SORN'd for a year to let me have time to do other jobs.

so no one is coming to this one ither? well iam not going now seening as no one else is. TBH sheff meets are a waste of time as no one ever turns up...

Back