Sheffield meet ?

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Isn't that valentines day? Sorry can't make that day folks, and even if I could it would be via train, lol.

jowley

Ex. Club Member
me confused too lol so 15th of feb is a definate at meadow hall retail park at 11am
comfirmed so far
1- jowley
2- j betley
3- optispart
4- primal concrete micra (maybe)
5- tredderk11

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
Yeah thats fine mate and you'll get to see mine in the state its in god I can't wait until end of the month when it gets fixed again lol

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
Sounds good mate get some credit and let me know what time you want picking up lol oh and I will be getting that stuff from you at the start of march after my MOT and had all the work done that ok?

jowley

Ex. Club Member
the post code is s9 2yz and there is a picture on the first page of where in the car park it is at 11am so who can make it?
1- jowley
2- j betley
3- optispart
4- primal concrete micra (maybe)
5- tredderk11
6- squarepants
7- b47to

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
some pictures from the meet...we was waiting for barton but he never turned up :(
P1010164.jpg

P1010165.jpg

P1010166.jpg

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
Cheers mate hopefully will look even better by the end of the month. Its a shame more people didn't turn up like they said they would.

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
Not sure yet mate as got to pay for MOT, service, new bumper, clip, sill, and put private plates on the car so might be a little skint this month plus I may be doing over time on the friday night will let you no.

OP
OP
b47to

b47to

Ex. Club Member
sooooo sooooo sorry i didnt turn up had a family crisis (family member passed away ):( sorry guys

i honestly will be at the 1st march 1 regarding i don't have no more family trouble (i hope not )