Sheffield meet ?

b47to

Ex. Club Member
anybody interested in a Sheffield meet ?

could be some where easy ie retail park or hallam fm arena

?????

be nice to meet up with some other micras :D

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
Yesssssssssssssssss lol.

I orginised one in hillsborough park the other month but then I couldn't bloody make it! Agghrr.

OP
OP
b47to

b47to

Ex. Club Member
didnt think there was many people who live in or near Sheffield with micras lol

ive only ever seen mine and my mates

by micras i mean modded micras lol

Optispart

Ex. Club Member
well still come and yer the snake pass has mental drivers on it i was coming back from a gig at the lead mill and it was about 1 in the morning foggy as hell truck nearly rammed me off, buty yer get people to meet!
jowley aswell!

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
I'm there (Dan I can give you a lift up again mate) as long as others turn up this time as much as I like Dan it is rather lame two people tuning up to a meet in one car lol

OP
OP
b47to

b47to

Ex. Club Member
what ever dates good for me after Christmas got the week off :)

if not any other dates are fine aslong as its a weekend due to work

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
Dan don't be daft I don't mind at all mate, I can make any time guys my cars not going to be in decent nick until feb though after MOT and get bumper sorted.

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
I live in the wakefield area and it doesn't take long to get to Meadow Hall, and that's the only place I know how to get to, but count be in as long as it's just after payday, lol.

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Can't make that Data, how about doing it for Febuary or March or even do a poll to see who is interested, personally Feb is better for me because I've got MOT to pay for this month and I've just found out my radiator is leaking somewhere.

jowley

Ex. Club Member
heres the location
meet.jpg

OP
OP
b47to

b47to

Ex. Club Member
well its defo going to be feb as optispart said more people can come

we just need a date in feb now !!

as above any sunday is good for me :D

Robb

Site Supporter
Yo dudes just realised Sheffield aint too far for me so may be able to come, esp. as its closer than ferrybridge lol, any Sunday is fine by me.

chid

Buy & Sell Member
My car is a bag of crap at the moment but I would like to come and look at other people's, if nobody minds an oldie being there.

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
i may be able to make the 15th car will still be fairly standard with a bust back bumper though as i`m not planning on doing the bodywork till my week off that starts on 23rd feb

Krish

Club Member (Trial)
1 hour and 37 Minutes =|
Would of so liked to come aswell, but im afraid im not into that much motorway traveling :(

jowley

Ex. Club Member
right the dates the 15th of feb at 11.00am
names please and let me know if times a prob can be altered
1-jowley