Sheffcruise

B

Bling micra

Tut. I don't know. Ask the variety of cop cars who were at the meet (approx 5) patrolling the area? They had no intention of clearing us out. Im wanted to get to know the owners on here. Im not to sure of any micra meets around my area.

Saw you Rik, missed the white lx. Cheers rich. Is there any meets for micra owners? Iam quite new. Wanting to go to jae but need to pay membership by cheque. No paypal!

yeah cops was just checking tax discs,tints etc,,,think the cops know about this cruise,aslong as thers no handbrake turns ,dohnuts,,general abuse of land they have no problem with it at all,,also every one goes to maccy d's so they dont complain!

dint see u mate.or richmicratwista,that i was meant to be meating..lol
no micra meets in our area,,most in the msc just organise meets wen they can..thru the club forums

yes sorry RIK u no what happened lol. i turned up twice!!!

will meet u next months ok, same to u bling micra, all meet up by currys or summat.

yeah the police were cool just checking for tax n stuff which i have no problems with

Bit rubbish bout handing the fines out for tints though. An ethnic copper (in attercliffe) with his 'tint man' stopped me a couple of months back. Ordered to take the front tints off cos they were the worst he'd ever seen!, allowed one journey home cos your not allowed to drive your car, then book an appointment to go to VOSA in handsworth (do hgv licences and NOW illegal tints) to say your car is now legal cos youve ripped the bl**dy things off AND £30 fine. Car does look crap now without them. Had to use acetone to get all the sticky glue off!

Theres a pic of it in sheffcruises feb photoshoot 2005 with tints...sob :(

Back