Shaun's For Sale Thread

mickey&me

Site Supporter
Cool, Where are you based? Got to figure out how much it'll cost me to come to collect before I can decide

And one more question: What are the tyre sizes as i need to know if they will be OK for my car as its lowered on frank matiz suspension setup..

Thanks

mickey&me

Site Supporter
Guys I have decided to take those alloys... sorry for the late reply been working way too much..

There is only one problem, I can only come down this Tuesday to pick them up (as thats the only day off ill have for 2 weeks)
Hopefully that wont be a problem.

It will take me 3 hours to get to you, and im sure ill bring my micra not the gas guzzling almera down to collect, just need to tax her.
I might bring another member if he is free too and i might just have a look at the other parts you may have available. Please PM me your address and ill try and get to you on Tuesday by 12-2pm.

hopefully will see you soon.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Guys I have decided to take those alloys... sorry for the late reply been working way too much..

There is only one problem, I can only come down this Tuesday to pick them up (as thats the only day off ill have for 2 weeks)
Hopefully that wont be a problem.

It will take me 3 hours to get to you, and im sure ill bring my micra not the gas guzzling almera down to collect, just need to tax her.
I might bring another member if he is free too and i might just have a look at the other parts you may have available. Please PM me your address and ill try and get to you on Tuesday by 12-2pm.

hopefully will see you soon.
i'll be working all day tomorrow,
i apologise for the late reply aswell.
we can arrange another time, even if it is in 2 weeks. let me know if this is still what you want to do.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Yeah still have the wheels.
Mickey&me is in line for them but he can only make it down in 2 weeks time. Perhaps ask him if you can have them instead.
Would you be able to collect?

mickey&me

Site Supporter
I still want them Shaun, but if your in real need to sell them before then its upto you, as i dont want to be a burden on ya if your need the cash asap

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
I still want them Shaun, but if your in real need to sell them before then its upto you, as i dont want to be a burden on ya if your need the cash asap
That's fine mate.
As I said I would message you first.
Am in no rush to sell that quickly so they are still yours.
Sorry Wilmington.

mickey&me

Site Supporter
Cool Thanks Shaun... I should be able to collect them off you soon, just waiting to find out which day ill have off in 1/2 to 2 weeks time..

Sorry Wilmington

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Ok Guys all i have left now is
Apexi Coilovers and Rear Struts and springs Suspension set £200 (Reduced from £250)

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
I know the wheels have been claimed, but if it falls through i wouldnt mind them, i would send a courier down for them, so yeah if it falls through, let me know :) cheers

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Are they Micra coilovers or corsa ones? And how low is the highest setting on them?
They are micra Apexi coilovers.
They should be getting picked up tomorrow so your too late unfortunately.
I don't have any measurements just look back through the SR blog to see lows.

They are micra Apexi coilovers.
They should be getting picked up tomorrow so your too late unfortunately.
I don't have any measurements just look back through the SR blog to see lows.

Damn well if they dont get picked up please let me know! Also quick question are they easy as pie to fit?

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Damn well if they dont get picked up please let me know! Also quick question are they easy as pie to fit?
Yeah, they use the same top mounts and bottom bolts.
the rear is essentially shorter shocks so used the same setup again.