sexy micra?

Krian

Fear me, for I am Onibaku
So they've stuck on some cheap transfers and some disgusting pink fluffy covers and thats about it then? Oh yay, i so have to own that....

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
The good thing about that is the add ons can be ripped off. The fact its covered in crap may make the price lower for anyone looking for a cheap k11

Ems

Ex. Club Member
How can people drive with fluffy stuff!!!!! God that would be horrible. And the colour of it!!! ewwww

The rest of the car looks ok!! I like playboy stuff lol!! But maybe not that exact one!!!

Krian

Fear me, for I am Onibaku
Ems said:
How can people drive with fluffy stuff!!!!! God that would be horrible. And the colour of it!!! ewwww

Actually, theres a car parked on my street with almost the same interior - exactly the same pink, but with fluffy cream centre panels.... I think i should message the seller and ask em where they got the seat covers from, set a new micra trend.... :p

OP
OP
Spike

Spike

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave
im sure judging by your comments that you are unaware that those playboy transfers add at least 50bhp... seriously...

ok so I lied

59 bhp is more than enough

Deactivated Account
i dont like it, i think it seems to lacking some sort of theme

on another note what is it with the playboy sign now, the other day i saw a young girl (must of been about 12) wearing a playboy bunny skirt that.....well put it this way i would let my daughter wear something like that