Service Manual - Full

Manual

Excellent stuff, thanks for all the effort you've put in.
I've found it useful allready. Has the expected compression pressures and all sorts, very useful.

Craig

O

ohc_turbo

thats excellent stuff, can we now make it into a pdf? im going to try and have a go, ive got a free pdf printer driver, i think all that has to be done is all the pages to be put onto a word document in order

P

Peterko

i red page EL63 i find 73M-conecter and it is discribe like "clock (SGL)" what does it mean: "SGL" ????????

i wanna instal digital clock from superS to LX and i do not know if i have conector or i have to instal new wire

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
SammoHung said:
DUDE!

You are a TRUE HERO, that was a serious ammount of work you've put in there (for all of us) thanks man!

Really usefull cheers!

Ditto!! Very good effort, nice one :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I'l eventually do one, but might have to post it to you on a CD!! More than likely going to be massive

OP
OP
T

trevor72

Gaaawwd, you guys are demanding... just kiding.

Well I have it in .pdf format as one document. someone tell me how to get it to other people!

It is 65MB, so not emailable.

email me here: >>>[email protected]<<<< and I will try to divide it up for multiple emails to those that want it. then maybe some forum administrator can reassemble it and post it to the site for you guys.

anyone familiar with bitorrent stuff, maybe you could email me an explaination on how to make a torrent file. I tried but not sure what happened or where it was annouced to.

Trev

OP
OP
T

trevor72

Ok lets give this a go.

go to here and click under torrent name and click download torrent:

http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=micra+service+manual+1987

download the torrent file. open in bitorrent client program like bitcomet or azureus etc.

could someone please email me and let me know if it works! I'll leave my Bitcomet open tonight for all to try an DL it, hope it works.

Thanks its my first time trying this.

Trev

EDIT: I had a friend try it and it works! Yeah, good luck downloading to all!

O

ohc_turbo

can anyone give me a simpletons guide how to download it, im having trouble

cheers

OP
OP
T

trevor72

How to download it:

Well try it this way:

1. Download Bitcomet (what I use, you can get a different dowload program later if you like)

go here:

http://www.download.com/BitComet/3000-2196-10296306.html?part=dl-BitComet&subj=dl&tag=button

download bitcomet 0.62 (click on "download now")

2. Now go to where you saved it to, and run it (usually double clicking the application runs it).

3. It will install the program on your computer. (you can easily uninstall later, just make sure to say NO to the extra 'toolbar' when installing.

4. Open that program

5. Look at the top part of what is now open, there will be a button that says "open" click that.

6. find the file that you downloaded (.torrent file) from the earlier post as I described (post #13).

7. Press "start" - it's near the "open" button.

8. post back and let me know it worked!

OP
OP
T

trevor72

I don't think you can in adobe reader. I think you need the actual Adobe Acrobat program.

H

holland_micra

super that you posted the manual for the k10.
But can you make a zip file, and place it on rapid share or something?
The bitt torrent doesn't works.

OP
OP
T

trevor72

holland_micra:

Just leave your torrent downloader open for a day or so, It's really fast to DL, so just be patient. I try to keep the micra manual seeded and active whenever I logon to my computer. So if you start it and leave it, as soon as I'm online, it will DL to you.

It's on now and will be tonight so try it now!

[edit]: also try these places to DL the .torrent file:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/257453
http://www.torrentbox.com/torrents-details.php?id=35994

I'll try to leave the computer on all day tomorrow too, looks like ppl are downloading, the more the download and keep it 'seeded' the faster it will DL for others.

So others out ther: how is it working? how long to download it? Just curious? Have fun guys, I'm going to bed now.

Trev

H

holland_micra

Hi Trevor,

I'm now downloading @ 55 kbs +/- 20 minutes downloading time.
When i got it, i'll try to put it on my homepage.

Thanks Holland_micra

OP
OP
T

trevor72

bump for sticky!

Well guys this is great, lots of people now have this thing. I have been keeping it seeded whenever I can leave the computer on. The ratio is over 76, so at least 76 people have this file, good to see it is getting some use!

Trevor