serial number is BP334947297654 , please help with the radio code!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Use a proper thread in the proper section and you might get an answer
Despite stating numerous times Liam, that people that want unlock codes should post their request in one of the long running code request threads, we still get people starting new threads, I also have got 4 unread code requests in personal messages to me, already this week, from people who haven't bothered to even post a single message anywhere on the forum:mad: Perhaps they will get tired of waiting for an answer and read a couple of threads on here and post in one of the established ones?:unsure:

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
Despite stating numerous times Liam, that people that want unlock codes should post their request in one of the long running code request threads, we still get people starting new threads, I also have got 4 unread code requests in personal messages to me, already this week, from people who haven't bothered to even post a single message anywhere on the forum:mad: Perhaps they will get tired of waiting for an answer and read a couple of threads on here and post in one of the established ones?:unsure:
We can only live in hope that they find the right place to post

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
We can only live in hope that they find the right place to post
I'm not holding my breath Liam, though after the addition of a couple of informative posts from James recently, there seems to have been an improvement in the ratio of requests in the correct places, though I'm STILL getting PM's from people who can't be bothered to post a request in the forums. These are getting ignored but I will always answer PM's on any subject from established members on here...........